Chapter 23

Hey y'all, I appreciate the few eyes I got reading these chapters. Thank you. Y'all keep me going. ❤️ Happy Pride 🏳️‍🌈 and check out Sense8 on Netflix. It's a really, really great show. If you don't believe look at the shows trailer on YouTube or Netflix. Thanks again.
—————————————
Sane POV
"Do you two know each other?" Mr. Shawn asked.
"No." Sky blurted out.
I didn't know she was going to be here. I had no intention on being here if I knew she was. She wanted me to leave her alone.
"Nice to meet you Skylar." I smiled at her.
She gave me a faint smile before walking away. I've truly hurt her. I really fucked up this time.
"Sorry about that Mr. Berkeley, she just arrived today and must be tired."
"No, I understand. I must get going I have to be in New York in the morning." I said.
"Oh, well thank you for coming, it was a pleasure to do business with you Mr. Berkeley, take care."
We shook hands and I was off. I was about to enter my car when
"What the fuck Sane?" Skylar yelled from behind me.
I turned around to see her storming towards me. She looked so beautiful even when she looks like she's about to kill me. I can tell she lost weight and it must be because of me.
"I didn't know..."
"Then why else would you show up here? Huh?"
"I was invited, I am one of your fathers clients. My friends and I buy exotic cars from him all the time."
"You know it was my dad and you still came."
"I didn't expect to see you here Sky."
"And you expect me to believe you."
"I don't expect anything from you."
I can hear the hurt and rage in her eyes.  I can't believe I did that to her.
"Look, you made it loud and clear that, you don't want to be around me anymore. I hear you."
She stared at me like she was having a battle in her head.
"Why'd you do it Sane? Why'd you hurt me."
Her voice cracked and my heart sunk to the deepest part of my what's left of my soul. After she told me how she felt in her office I didn't want to cause her anymore pain. The rage and disgust she spoke to me with, was all driven by her broken heart. Something that I can never undo.
"Was I not good enough for you?" The tears ran down her face.
"I didn't mean for it to happen Sky, I didn't know we were gonna fall in love. It was when we first started talking before you came to my office and confessed your love for me."
"So you guilt yourself into falling for me?"
"No, I really did fell in love with you Sky. Naturally. I didn't know how to tell you that I fucked up. I was scared of this...  of losing you. You were good enough for me, you were more than enough baby. I can't stress how sorry I am and I hope you can forgive me. I don't want you to beat yourself up because this was all my doing. I don't know why I did what i did. I was just a egotistical bastard that felt like I can get any girl I want."
She stood there. Then one blow to my right cheek. And a other one to my left. She began slapping me and pounding my chest.
"Hey, hey hey." I tried to hold her hands.
" I hate you, I fucking hate you." She cried and struggling in my arm. I turn her around still holding her hand, I slid down my car with her between you legs.
"I fucking hate you Sane." She cried.
"I'm sorry Sky, I'm so sorry." I felt the tears forming
in my eyes. 
"I love you so much it hurts to fucking hate you." She cried. "I feel like shit, all the time, I can't breathe but I'm alive." She cried "It hurt so much, I just want it to stop hurting."
I felt the tears on my face as her words  stung me.
"I'm so sorry Sky." Was I all could say.
I let go of her arms as she relaxes but she still Sat between my legs.
I've missed her so much. Her touch send tingles to my spine.
"You've made me so happy, you've been nothing but good to me Sky. Nothing but loving, you looked past my flaws and you saw something in me worth loving. I'll never forget that." I whispered.
Using my sleeve to wipe the tears off my face.  
"I have to go." She slowly got up and walked away. I watched her as she disappeared into her backyard.
___________________________________
Skylar.
"He was here." I told Syrus.
We sat on my balcony later that night smoking again.
"What?" Syrus coughs.
"Apparently, he's one of dad's clients and he didn't know I was gonna be in town."
"And you believe him?"
"I don't know." I exhale. "We had a talk."
"About what?"
"Why He did what he did."
"Oh. That's easy. Because he's fucking dick that can't see how great you are." Syrus blurted out
"I just need some time. To heal from this."
My phone interrupted me. It was an unknown number.

Hello?
Skylar, hey it's Paris.
Paris, how are you?
Not good, He knows that I've met with you. Did you tell him ?
No I didn't mention anything to him.
I need your help, I need you to meet me at Scaddles in New Jersey on Monday around the same time as last. Can you do that?
Yes, yes. I can.
Okay. See you then.
Please stay safe.

"That's the guy that went missing?" Syrus asked.
"Uh, no thats my girl Paris." I didn't want my brother to get involved.
"Oh. Is she cute?" He smiled at me.
"She looks like a guy most of the time."
"So do I." Syrus giggles
"Your something else." I shake my head.
As it became late I began to worry about what Sane might do to Paris.