Chapter 13

As days became weeks and weeks became months my mind still wonders on Paris.

"You okay?" Sane handed me a glass of wine.
"Uh- yeah." I said quickly

"You sure, you don't seem... you." He said." You do that all the time."

"Do what?" I asked
"Leave your body, your mind is some place else and you'll never tell me about it."

"There's nothing to tell." I smile "it's nothing Sane."
It was around midnight and Sane's been hanging out around my apartment lately.

He stared at me before nodding his head.
I never told him about Paris and probably never will.

"You are so closed off with me." He said softly " I still don't know who I fell in love with."

I look at him but he was looking down playing with his food.
"I'm not closed off with you." I held his cheeks with both hands. "I try not to be."

"I tell you everything Sky, you just pick what you want to share with me." He removed my hands and held them.

"I know." I sighed "I'm sorry, my parents taught me and my brother to be cautious of who we share our feelings with."

"You, don't have to be scared of me, trust me." He looked at me a way he's never done before.

Then the words escaped my lips. "I love you."
"Oh," his face lit up in surprise "You barely say that to me but every time you do it's like music to my ear."

He pulled me in for a passionate kiss.
"I want you Sky." He whispered into my ear as he kisses my neck.

I've been holding out on having sex with him. But fuck it.

"Fuck me Sane." I said eagerly.
He gave me a devilish smile.
"No problem baby."

I climbed unto him and began to kiss his neck and grind on him.

He picked me up while my legs are still wrapped around him and carry me to the room.

He gently lay me on the bed. I sat up and watch him slowly take his clothes off.

His dick was hard and my vagina was throbbing for him.
He climbed on top of me and held my hands above my head. I could feel him rubbing on my thigh before I opened my legs.

"Where's your undies?" He asked.
"I don't know." I smiled at him.

I gasped as I felt him deep inside me. I saw his eyes rolled back into his head as he moaned.

"Yesssssss. Baby." I moaned as he stroke me slowly and deep.
"You're so wet ma." He grunts.

As he sped up his stroke game every thrust felt better and better.
The orgasmic feeling hit closer and closer.
"Baby baby baby baby baby." I started tapping his back "I'm about to cum."

He kept stoking, harder and harder.
"SAAAANE." I screamed while I buried my face into his shoulder and my body trembled under his.

"Oh, ohhhhhh, fuuuucckkkk." Sane grunts as he thrust into me harder and deeper before laying on me.

He rolled off me and we both were trying to catch our breaths.

We lay on the bed in silence looking at the ceiling.
He turned to his side and started to stare.

Then I felt his hand on my thigh.
"You thought I was finish with you baby girl?"
"Uh yeah." I whispered as I felt his hand circling my clit.

"No, you had no idea how long I've been wanting you Sky."
"Fuck." I breathe at the pleasure his fingers were giving me.

"Round 2 baby." He smiled at me.