Chapter 25

Skylar

I can't believe what my life has become. It's come to this. I fell for someone who is capable of doing horrible things to others and pretend as if every thing is all jolly. Paris asked me not to come to the warehouse, that he'll handle things but I want to hear Sane's confession by myself and see his face. It's the only way I'll know if all he's done is true.

The days went by slow but Friday had arrived and Sane double texted me just to confirm. I have a bad feeling about this. I open my safe and got my hand gun. I might need to protect myself. Wore my black yoga pants a dark grey tank top and a workout jacket. I tied my hair up into a messy bun and grabbed my shades. I tucked my gun into the side of my gym shoes and head for the door.

"Wow there, are you going on a mission?" Syrus said from my living room.
"No, I'm going for a er... run." I said.
"Oh, be careful, Mama said she been feeling un easy, and you know her spirits always right." He chuckled.
"Yeah, Uh can I borrow your car, mines not done charging." Syrus handed me the keys without removing his eyes from the tele.

I arrived at the warehouse. It's was in an industrial area. The warehouse was looked like it was built some time ago and I parked in a low key area waiting for either Paris or Sane to show. A blue car drove by and park at the side of the street next to the warehouse. The street wasn't exactly busy at this time of day, mostly truckers are around. Paris got out of the car, he was wearing a black beenie, and black hoodie and pants. He had a blue and white duffel bag with him. He walked over to the warehouse. Paris friend must be already there or he's late. A few minutes later I saw Sane's car pull into the parking lot. He got out the car and looked around. Obviously noticing that my car isn't there. He wore a tan suit with a white half shirt barley button at the top. He took his phone out and my phone began to ring.
"Hey, I'm here, where are you?" He said.
"I'm on my way, just go inside and wait for me there." I said.
"Okay." He hung up. And I put my phone on silent
He turn to walk inside
I got out the car and careful not to slam the door. I slouch walk my way over to the door. Inside the warehouse was barely lit. I can see storage garage what seem liked hundreds. They were all closed except for one where faint talking was coming from.
I carefully walked over, I got close enough to make out that's its Paris's voice.
"I'm telling you man you got the wrong guy." Sane said.
I couldn't look because I'd risk being seen.
"Just shut the fuck up asshole, I've got the right guy." Paris yelled.
"Do you want money, I'll give you money, just untie me and I'll have my people wire you whatever you want."Sane said.
"Ah Mr Berkeley, I don't want your filthy money. You've already took everything from me." Paris said in disgust.
"You fucking lunatic let me go." Sane yelled.
"Tsk, tsk, tsk, hush now." Paris said calmly.
Why is Paris taunting him.

"My girl-my friend is gonna be here any minute..."
"Who? Sky? Oh buddy she ain't coming."
"How?- what the fuck?" Sane whispered.
"Sky's the one to set you up. You see, I had her first, I did all of this shit, just to get her, then you come in with your big bucks and your charming smile and swept her off her feet. All I had to do was wait, until you manage to fuck it all up." Paris said and my heart stopped beating,

"Man, Skylar wouldn't do this?" Sane said.
"You'd be surprise how much a girl with as broken as Skylar would do." Paris said.
"You sick fuck, I'm going fucking make sure you rot inside a cell." Sane yelled.
Then I heard punchings.
"You might wanna talk to me like you've got some fucking sense boss. You know I use to work for you. Ah I bet yo ass didn't know that, because you don't care about your employees unless they got a pair of big tits and a fat ass." I heard another hit and Sane moans.
I grabbed my phone and started to voice record.
"See, you hurt Skylar, like really hurt her, did you know she almost jumped off a cliff." Paris said.
He been following me? This whole time.

"You don't deserve her Mr. Berkeley, you see, what you deserve is death." I heard the safety of a gun turned off.
"You dropped that fucking gun right now Paris." I walked into the storage with my gun pointed at him.

I looked at Sane and he was tied up into a chair. He had blood all over his face and his eyes could barely look at me. He looked unconscious.
"Skylar, we agreed to this." Paris said still having his gun pointed towards Sane.
"You used me, you lied to me, you fucking stalked me. You need some fucking help." I said.
"No, no, you need help, can't you see he is the bad guy, he broke us apart, I trashed my apartment so you could come find me. I was this there, that night but you wasn't supposed to come up just yet." He smiled at me.
"So you knocked me out. All of this was your fucking plan, to have me worried sick about you. So you can get some fucking revenge on Sane?" I yelled at him.

"It wasn't about revenge at first, I did that so you can feel for me what I feel for you Skylar, I love you." He said then pointed the gun and stepped closer to Sane. "He stopped you from trying to find me. I was right there. I was in my apartment the whole time. I got that apartment so we can be closer."

"Did you kill Tommy?" I asked with a stern voice.
"He was going to tell you, fuck up my plan Sky. Can't you see, I'm doing this for us."

"No Paris, you are sick, you need to get-
"Just Shut Your fucking mouth." He pointed the gun at me.
"After all that basterd put you through, you still on his side." He said angrily

"If you don't put your FUCKING GUN DOWN NOW PARIS." I yelled in anger.

He pointed the gun at Sane.
shots were fired.