I broke the one-hundred part promise rule :(

....But it was for a good reason.

Hey, everyone. Riley (Author) here. I just wanted to pop in and say that all of this was written and published at least three years ago, when I was 11 years old. My sense of humor was crude and, to be blunt, somewhat racist and insensitive. There will be content in these pages that will offend some people. I would take these parts down, but I won't for two reasons: they're very near and dear to me and it would be unfair because it would take away any reference point of how much I've changed away. So please, I ask that you excuse my horrible, god-awful, disgusting humor that is included at some points here. I didn't know any better and I can say that with confidence.

Quick list of what this contains in case you'd like a run-down:

-Casual homophobia (usage of "yaoi" unironically; actual LGBT people like myself find the term to be offensive as it's generally used by people who only see gay people as a fetish)
-Drug references (obviously)
-Racist jokes (I mean. I was 11. I'm sure nearly everyone has had a phase w this kind of humor in some way or the next)
-R*pe jokes (less common, still present at some points I think...? This was before I understood just how awful a thing that was and I apologize for anyone I upset with these.)

I wanted to call myself out on this to denounce these actions myself and show that I've changed as a person since writing this. I also want you all to look at yourselves and think about the kind of person you are if you do these kinds of things at present. I love all of you for supporting me as I wrote these things. You all made me the happiest person (mental illnesses aside) because of it.

Kisses,
Riley

(30 July 2017 20:08)

....also, if you've stuck around for this long, stay tuned. I've got something in the works that may pleasantly surprise you. ;)