Chapter Eleven; Pew Pew ✓

Ria's POV

We all started to head out of the room when Randy stopped me. He gave me his phone and looked at the screen to see that I was on call.

"Mom?" I asked into the phone.

"Would you stay with your brother there? He told us he would stay over so will you sleep over too? I mean, there are lots of boys-" my mom was cut off when the phone was yanked from her.

"You better get a room by yourself or your brother. Better yet, get back home to your room," my dad scolds me.

"You know if I stay here no one will bother you ," I smirked and possibly bribed my dad.
"Good point," I imagine him rubbing his chin as if he was thinking. "Alright, stay there-if you want," he caught himself.

"Alright goodnight, sweetie," my mom hangs up.

"Want a ride home?" I hear Cole ask behind me.

"No need. My parents said I could stay," I grinned. He looks at me, nudging more information out of me. "I bribed dad that he and mom can get more privacy."

"Oh," he says after the realization of what I said then he continued. "I'm going to take you to your room now. The guys share rooms. Julian and Brian are in the room next to mine and Randy has a room to himself but I don't see why I should put you in the same room as him seeing as he is cruel to you in the morning and I want you to feel comfortable so you can stay in my room."

"That's so nice and all but I can't take that offer. I don't want to take your room from you. Yes, I don't want to sleep in the same room as Randy- he snores like an ogre but I can bare it, I think. It's your house, so it's your rules." I smile as I kindly declined his kind offer.

"I wasn't going to take 'No' as an answer. You won't be taking my room if I'd still be in there, now would you? I didn't really mind sleeping with Randy for a girl as special as you," he smiles. A blush crept its way up my neck as he led the way to his room.

"You're too kind but really, I could sleep with my brother. With some earphones and a loud music volume as I sleep or try to, I'm sure I can manage," I assure him but he hesitates before finally giving up and showing me the room which was also beside his room. I thank him and smiled as I went in to find Randy tapping away on his phone.

-•-*-•-

"Ria," I dismissed the voice and kept reading the ebook on my phone.

"Ria," the voice called out again. "Ria." My brother jumps on my bed and finally get my attention. I glare at him and he grins sheepishly. "Wanna go out to eat with the others?"

"It's so lat-" as if on cue, my stomach betrayed me and growled. "Fine, but don't we have to wake up everyone else? What if they're sleeping?"

"They're outside the room, except for Cole who's probably asleep by now." I got up, slightly convinced.

"Wait." I spoke up before stepping out of the room. "Who's paying?"

"Me." Brian says from behind me and makes me jump in surprise.

"Okay. Ria, wake Cole up." Randy smirks.

"Why me?" I whisper-shout.

"Because he'll listen to you more." Randy smiles. Not noticing the mischief in it due to the darkness, we went into the room and I crouched down a bit next to his bed and poked his shoulder.

"Wake up," I whisper before looking back at the others. They make a shaking gesture and my eyes widen. They want me to shake him?! I pat his shoulder a few more times and whispered a wake up call again.

This time he extends his hand, holding a dagger, out into the air, searching for someone or something to shoot it at or stab, maybe, before dropping his hand back down and goes back to sleep, probably thinking that he was dreaming. I quickly retreat to the guys but my brother pushes me back, making me yelp and almost topple over Cole with him groaning under me.

He half-asleep threw the dagger at the wall, barely missing us. 

 "It's early in the morning, what the hell is wrong with you?" he growled.

I stopped moving, panicking a little. If it were other circumstances, I think this could've been attractive that he knew how to aim like that but-. My chest tighten and I froze in fear. I felt the others stiffen behind me and just watched the scene unfold. My legs gave out from under me and I landed with a thud.

Cole finally realizes what was happening. He leans closer to me but I held my hands out in front of me in fear that he'll hurt me. 

"I'm so so sorry" he whispers in my ear as I start hyperventilating. He hugs me warmly and glares at the other. "You knew about this! Why did you make her do that?!" he shouted.

"Well, it was a prank at first to get her back for calling me gay but we we're really supposed to wake you up to head out and eat," my brother explained cowering under Cole's cold glare. There was a thick and silent atmosphere until I decided to run out of the room and head to the balcony I remembered passing by a few hours ago.

I wiped the tears that fell down and looked into the starry sky, taking in the cool breeze that caressed my face. I hear a shuffle behind me and I sigh.

"Whatever happened a while ago Randy, let's just call it even okay? Go back to the room and I'm just going to take some fresh air." I calmly say.

"It's Cole, not Randy" he chuckles and walks over to me.

"H-Hey", I stutter.

"Listen, I'm sorry for earlier." he begins.

"It's fine, though I'd like to know why you sleep with a dagger."

"It would've been a gun but..I'll start by saying, this isn't the family house. It's more like a home away from home. My dad forces me to inherit the company since my sister is too young to and ever since I publicly humiliated him in this big banquet where he announced my official inheritance, he's been ordering his guards to kidnap me. He looks onto money than at his own family, he changed too much." He explains with a clear tone of sadness in his voice.

I hug him as sympathy overwhelmed in me. I hugs me back before pulling away and kisses me on the forehead, making me blush.

"Go ahead and sleep, you need some rest," he smiles and leaves to go back to his room and so did I.

A/n

Long chapter! Woohoo!

Who do you ship now? *smirk* *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Let's celebrate before school is back ;-;

Bai~

~Scarlet