Chapter 6

"Are you ready? The staff said you'll be on the stage in 3 minutes." JaeHyun Oppa asked.

I nodded my head and looked at the mirror. You can do this, Elle. Hwaiting! I stood up and went near my Eonis.

We hugged each other and shouted, "Hwaiting!" We made our way to the stage and my heart started racing again. No, nothing will happen. You will just perform, Elle. This is for your fans, for Cindy and Kz Eoni, and for your dream.

Show them what you've got. We went to our places on stage and waited for the cue. I took a glance on the crowd, I can see Cindy and Kz Eoni's names from the audience. But I can't see my name, not a single one. I swallowed the lump in my throat and thinked positive.

I'll make them see that I'm worth it. That I'm not what they think of me, and that I'm so much better.

We started performing our new song, Metamorphosis. Then, the time for my rap came.

" Heeeeey~ We are 3cks
And I'm gonna show you how to do it. Shh." I winked and smiled.

"Think what you want (Metamorphosis!)
I'll show you what I got (Metamorphosis!)" I was doing well when someone threw a nameboard at me. It hurts a lot. I wanted to stop but I have to continue what I started.

Everyone was shocked. Even Cindy and Kz Eoni. The audience stopped waving their lightsticks. No. No one will bring me down.

"Don't tell them what I did
I'm the one that you need
Don't let me change my mind
Because I'll be going home knowing that you're mine." I continued the rap smiling like nothing happened.

The show must go on even if I'm hurting. Even if I wanted to cry in front of them.

"It will always be you you you
You'll know the new new new
Metamorphosis!
The trick of metamorphosis~" I ended the rap nicely.

After the performance, JaeHyun Oppa guided me to a medic officer for a first aid. He told me that I had a cut on my arm because of the nameboard, I looked at it and saw that it was bleeding. I smiled in disbelief, I didn't even notice about that.

He left for a while and came back, "They already caught the fan who threw the nameboard, her name is Mira. We're planning on filing a lawsuit fo--"

"No! Don't do that! It was just a cut, don't turn it into a big problem."

Filing a lawsuit is too much. Don't you think it's over reacting?

"She's outside. The security didn't let her leave." JaeHyun Oppa stated.

After the first aid thing, I went outside and saw that my Eonis are talking to the fan, Mira.

"Why did you do that to Elle?" Cindy Eoni asked her.

"Because she's a b*tch. How come she became Tao's girlfriend when there's nothing good with her?"

I was hurt with what Mira said. What can I do? The news about us is really shocking, everyone was surprised. I just hate the fact that they already judged me without knowing me better.

"I can't believe you!" Kz Eoni was about to slap her when I stopped her.

"Don't do that, Eoni. Don't ruin your image for me." I smiled at her.

The fans are starting to watch us, which is a bad thing. I'm sure it will create another issue. I will never be out of the newspapers and internet articles.

I turned to Mira, "We won't file a lawsuit, don't worry." I smiled at her but I saw her roll her eyes, "Don't do that again to the other idols, okay? They mightn't let you pass again. Thank you for supporting Tao tho--"

She slapped me, "Oh~" The fans who are watching created a commotion.

I touched my left cheek, it was hot as hell. I am fuming mad but I have to control myself, I don't want to hurt someone again. My guilt will kill me and haunt me in my sleep.

My Eonis went in front of me and protected me to the said fan, the sucurity guards started to move as well.

"Quit acting! We both know that you're not as nife as they think. You're not the right one for Tao, Elle!" She shouted.

Tears are forming in my eyes and they started to fall. I just don't know what to say anymore. No matter what I do to clean my name and show them that I'm not what they think of, it's not going to work. Their minds are close and can't still accept anything now.

I covered my face with my hands abd started ti cry everything out in front of them. I'm so tired being strong, maybe it's time for them to know that I'm weak too. That I can be weak at times.

I felt someone hug me and with that scent, I knew who it is. It's Tao.

"Stop this." He commanded, "Why do you have to hurt her? Why can't you just be happy for the both of us?"

That made me cry harder. I just don't know what to do without him.