Chapter 26

"I want to nullify my contract with SM Entertainment."

He looked at me intently, "Why?"

"I know that you've heard the news about me, it's been 3? 4 months ago? But they're still not doing anything, they didn't even file a lawsuit against the host. They just said that they're working on it but they're actually not." I sighed, "I am... I'm just tired of it."

He nodded his head, "Alright. We'll file about the case of tomorrow, but let me ask you again. Are you sure about this? Trust me, there is no turning back."

I bit my lip and looked away. This is so heartbreaking. Ugh. Fudge. I looked back at him, "Yes. Yes, I am sure." I'll be hurting a lot of people, "But can you please make this confidential? Everything. I don't want my fans to know it, yet."

He gave me a sad smile, "Sure."

I let out a heavier sigh, woooooooh. Maybe it's better this way. I fished my phone from my bag and took a picture of my coffee. I uploaded it on my Instagram account with the caption, "Sometimes you need to stand for what you believe even if it means standing alone."

Kris Oppa, that's what you told me before, right? Is this what you felt before? You were strong, you've been strong. I just hope I can be strong just like you too.

--

*Riiiiiing! Riiiiiing! Rii--* The number you have dialed is busy at the moment please--

I ended the call.

Ahh!

He's rejecting the call. What the hell is going on? Fudge, Huang Zi Tao. You're freaking me out. What am I gonna do without you? How the hell am I going to continue this life here without you?

My heart skipped a beat.

What if. What if he doesn't want me anymore?

Just thinking of that makes me want to rip my chest apart and bury my heart in the ground.

I hit my head with the remote control. Stupid, Elle.

Tao loves you. Have faith. Maybe he's just busy. Right! He's just busy. Argh. What the hell is going on with me?

Why is my life getting worse?

I wept silently. Tyrone, I need you here. Come on, I badly need you.

Tao isn't here with me. If he was just here, I'm sure I'll be fine. I wanted to call Sehun Oppa but I don't want to talk with someone from SM. I am 100% sure that he'll scold me.

He's vulnerable too. He doesn't want to happen it again, the same thing with Kris Oppa. He was so weak at that time. He was his dad. And I'm sure he'll hate me if he'll know about the nullification of my contract.

I am afraid to hurt him. So damn afraid.

I decided to call TaeHyung Oppa. He saved his number when I went to Big Hit Entertainment. Even the other members too. After few rings he picked up the call. Wow. We weren't so close but he answered my call already unlike my boyfriend who rejects my call as if I'm a sasaeng fan who keeps on calling him.

This is hurting me. Big time.

[Yoboseyo?] I heard his husky voice.

"Oppa," I called.

[Uhm, what's up?] He sounds concerned.

I took a deep breath, "Can.. Can we, you know, uhh, meet?"

I heard a loud bang on the other line, [Ah!] He said.

Omona, "What happened, Oppa?"

[Aish, huh? I.. I fell off the bed.]