Chapter 21

It's been one month since we heard the condition of Tyrone. And today, Tao's arriving from Seoul. He told me that his schedule for the month is crystal clear and he wants to be here to watch over Tyrone too. I wore my facemask and my hoodie so I can go out of the hospital, for almost two months this is the first time that I'll be going out of this building. And just like the usual, a lot of people are asking and inviting me for an interview. I got tired of it and turned off my parents' phones even Art's, they were trying to reach me through them since they are not allowed to reach this floor or to get close to Ty's room.

When I reached the car, I hurriedly hopped in before the reporters can chase me. "Drive faster, Art."

I'll be going home to change and to take a proper bath because my boyfriend will be here soon and I don't think smelling like hospital is a good thing. Yeah, that's it.

When we got home, I headed to my room and took a bath. After an hour of fixing myself, I picked the best clothes I've got and partnered it with my killer heels, then I grabbed my Gucci purse and a Chanel sunglasses. My eyes are all red and puffy, no one should notice that. I am already the hottest topic in Korea, I don't want to be talked about here in the Philippines they might spread rumors like something's going on with our relationship and such. I know I look like I'll be walking on a fashion show but can you really blame me? My boyfriend is one of the Kpop idols who see airport as catwalk. Hell, yeah. Airport fashion.

While going down the stairs, I saw Art sitting on the couch fresh from the shower. He was looking at me like he's been waiting for me for hours. "Don't look at me like that, you're reminding me of Zelo Oppa."

"Psh. The movie that I was watching after I took a bath is already done and the new movie's already on its half. Seriously, what were you doing inside your room?"

I rolled my eyes on him, "Stop talking like you're my older brother."

--

I was so shocked when we got inside the airport, yes. We, I brought Art with me because I don't think I can make it alone. Tao told me that he didn't tell anyone that he'll be going here, and that no one knew since there are only few fans in Incheon airport. But woah! I am really amazed with the Filipino fans, it feels like there's a fanmeet today. They were holding banners with his name. I don't know how they knew, are they magicians? Ahh! Molla!

I checked ny watch and saw that we are half an hour early. We're inside the airport, yeah, don't ask me why and how. You know what connections are? ;) Plus being a celebrity is a big advantage. They won't let me wait outside because there's a lot of people, I don't think I can survive without a scratch. It's not that they are voilent and everything but they are excited to see Kpop Idols because they seldom visit our country and when they do it's exactly the time when they don't have enough savings to buy tickets. :(

"Isn't it awkward for you to have these people around you everytime?" Art looked around us obviously irritated by it.

I linked my arm to his, "You'll get used to it." I lifted my face, "Are you sure you don't want to be like me? I mean, look. JYP and Cube is offering you something, and I just want to tell you that it's a big opportunity. It's not like you can receive offers like that everyday."

"I'll think about it, Noona."

I was about to say something when a teenage boy went near us, "Annyeong haseyo!" He said.

I strangely looked at him and smiled, "Why are you talking to me in Korean?" I giggled. "Don't mind me, how can I help you anyway?"

He handed me his phone and a marker, "Sign this for me, Elle Noona."