Chapter 7

BEWARE OF TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS! I AM HUMAN TOO AND I DO MISTAKES.

--

"Are you okay, baby?" He caressed my cheek, I nodded my head.

He started wiping the tears off my face, "Uljima. I'm already here, I won't let anyone hurt you again."

After what happened earlier, he brought me to the dressing room to change then he drove me to our dorm using my car. I can't clearly remember what happened after he said those words.

I am not crying because she slapped me or because of the cut. It was fine with me, really. It's just a physical pain and it'll heal soon. What hurts me the most is the emotional pain. Specially that my co-EXOstans hate me. Let's face the truth, this kind of pain will take time. I can always forgive everyone anytime but I can't promise to forget everything they said and did. It turned into a wound in my heart and  I'm sure that it will leave a scar after.

I can't stop myself from crying and I hate it. Ever since I came here and was hurt, I can't control my tears anymore. Can you still remember the first time I cried? Because I can't. With everything I've been through for the past 3 years of my life here in Korea? I highyly doubt that I can still remember even the smallest detail.

I am still sobbing when he hugged me. I don't why but his arms made me feel better. The hug made me feel that it was not just me who's hurting, who's fighting.

"Uljima~ Seeing you cry and hearing you sob breaks my heart. So please stop crying, for me." He whispered right on my ear.

"I-I just can't.. I just don't understand why can't they accept us. Why does she have to hurt me? Am I that mean to.. to be in a relationship with you? It.. Ugh." I wiped my tears, "It really hurts me."

He cupped my face, "Don't think about her, okay? We'll get through this, we can pass this challenge. We can make them realize that we're fine together."

I sniffed and gave him a smile, "Thank you for being there, for saving me. You just gave me another reason to love you more each day." I whispered.

"Uhm." He uttered while wiping my non-stop tears again, "Stop crying. You're giving me a reason to stop loving you." He started laughing his heart out.

I gave him a death glare, "Zi Tao." I gritted my teeth.

He chuckled, "Really. You're so ugly when you cry."

I rolled my eyes on him, thinking of ways on how to get even. Not until an idea appeared in my head, I grinned mentally.

I widened my eyes and screamed, "Kyaaaaaaaa~!"

He looked at me with his brows furrowed, "Why?"

I pointed something behind him, "T-There's a g-ghost behind you! Kyaaaaaaah~!"

His eyes widened too, processing everything in his mind. Then after a minute or two, he started jumping away from where he sat earlier while screaming like a kid having a spider inside his shirt. While me, on the other hand, started rolling on the floor laughing while pointing at him.

Fudge. He's so funny, his face was hilarious. You could've seen his horrified face while jumping. Haha. But I can't deny the fact that he still look hot while doing those crazy things.

He shot me deadly stares. Hah! I don't care. At least he made me laugh.

"Do you think it's funny? Huh?" He went near me and moved his face closer to mine, "I'm gonna let you pay for that."

He started to move closer and closer and closer until there's only a tiny space left between our faces. Omo! Is he going to kiss me? Omo. Omo. Omona~