Chapter 27

"What if I don't want to go home yet, Oppa?" I said encircled my arms around his neck, "Let's just dance for a while, this will be our first time doing this."

He shook his head and just danced with me. The music changed to Stellar's Marrionette.

I feel sleepy but I just want to continue doing what I am doing, "This is going to be my last night as Elle, Oppa." My tears started to form on my eyes but he pulled me closer to him and said, "This will be your last night crying."

I shook my head as the tears started running down my face, "Let's go home, I just want to---"

Then everything went black.

--

I woke up with a throbbing and heavy head. Fudge. Hang over part two. Well, at least I had fun. I forgot all the problems I have last night and it was daebak. Then I noticed something.

I blinked twice.

This isn't my bedroom.

I looked around and saw double decks beside the bed where I am lying. Omona! I stood up fastly that made me regret, I forgot that I have hang over.

Where the hell am I?

I walked to the door and opened it, then I saw Mark Tuan just in front of the door with his hand midair as if he was just about to knock, "What am I doing here, Oppa?"

His eyebrows furrowed, "What the hell, so this is what I get after helping you. No thank yous and all? You don't remember a single thing last night, do you?"

I frowned, "You were right, Oppa." I leaned against the doorway with my arms across my chest, "Can you please tell me anything about last night?"

He crossed his arms too, lucky IGot7s. Their Mark Tuan is just freaking hot with a plain white v-neck shirt and board shorts. "Why don't you ask yourself?"

I tried to recall everything but no matter how hard I try, I still got nothing. "Do you think I'll ask you if I can just ask myself?"

His blank eyes widened, "Woah. I didn't know the nicest girl in the world can be this mean."

I glared at him, "It's the girl with the hang over speaking right now."

He shook his head in disbelief and suddenly took my hand, I was surprised when he handed me a single pill, "It's for the hang over. Take it. I want my nice barbie doll back." Then he turned his back on me and walked away.

O-kay?

So what was that?

Nice barbie doll?

--

I hurriedly gathered my things, gurgled and fixed myself. I muttered 'thank you' to him and hailed a cab, I just hope my Eonis are not in the dorm right now. When I arrived the dorm was empty, no signs of them. That was a relief. I went inside thw bathroom and took a long shower, I have to get the alcohol smell off me before they find out. When I got out of the shower, I dressed up and tried calling Huang Zi Tao.

Nothing new happened. He rejected ALL my calls. What a great thing, isn't it?

I bit my lip and lied on the couch, I kept staring at the ceiling. What am I gonna do now? When I made up my mind, I unlocked my phone and called Kim Taehyung who answered the call right away, "Oppa."

[Hmm?]

"Can you help me?"

[Help you with what?] He asked.

"I need a place to stay, can you help me find one? I really need it today." I said with a hint of aegyo, "Uh, wait. I'll just go there, Oppa."

I fixed myself and dressed designer clothes, a Kpop Idol must do, then I drove off to BTS' dorm. When I entered the building, I headed to the elevator which is luckily empty. I clicked their doorbell when I reached their unit, not long enough the door opened showing Kim Taehyung.

"Oppa, annyeong!" I waved at him as he pulled me closer for a hug.

"Thank God you're fine," He then pulled away and guided me inside, we sat on the couch, "Sorry I wasn't able to bring you home last night after you passed out because I don't know where you live, it was a good thing Mark was there."

Well, he didn't bring me home. He brought me to their dorm.

"If I only know where your dorm is I won't pass you to that guy." He rolled his blank eyes, ugh. This bipolar 4D guy, I pinched his cheeks.

"Kyeopta." I smiled at him, then I looked around thier dorm. I just noticed that it was quiet, "Where are the other Oppas?"

"They went shopping with the managers."

"Eh?" I turned to him, "Then why are you here?"

He messed my hair while chuckling, "You sure don't remember anything last night. Well, I kind of got home late last night and theu weren't able to wake me up easily plus I had a bit hang over because of last night." He smiled at me, "So what kind of place do you need?"

The smile vanished from my face and the happiness was replaced by frustration, "You know, I'm leaving SM and I want to move out of the dorm before the members find out."

"Ah." He bobbed his head, "Alright, I'll change clothes then we're off." He stood up and went inside their room? Not sure tho.

I searched for some places through Naver. The prices are well, a little bit expensive but I think it justifies he safety, the facilities and everything inside the unit. There's a unit in Cheongdamdong, one near Myeongdong and one near our current dorm which is soon to be my former dorm. I put down my phone and sighed. I am really leaving. I decided to call my lawyer and good thing because he picked it up, "Yoboseyo?"

[Oh, Elle-ssi. Why did you call? Did you change your mind?]

I smiled bitterly, "Aniyo, I just wanted to ask you if we can just file it tomorrow? I'm still finding a good place to stay."

[Ahh. Sure, sure. You just take your time, okay? If you want we can file it next week so you can have more time to think things over?]

"There's no need for that, sir. I'm sure about it tomorrow." Not 100% sure tho.

[Alright, is that all?]

"Yes, sir. Kamsahamnida." He's been a great help.

[You're always welcome. Have a good day, Elle.] Then the line went dead.

People's faces started flashing in my mind. My co-members, Lee Soo Man, my Super Junior Oppas, my SNSD Eonis, my TVXQ Oppas, my SHINee Oppas, my lovely EXO Oppas who's been my inspiration since I was still a student in the Philippines, Tao, and Kris Oppa.

Kris Oppa, am I breaking your trust? Am I disappointing you already? I hope not. I hope you'll understand me. I am still your dongsaeng even if I leave, right?

Then I tried calling Tao again. Same old, same. I was rejected for the thousandth time.

I heard the door open and V Oppa wearing a simple shirt and jeans with his sunglasses on smiled at me. Fudge. How lucky ARMYs can be? This alien guy looks like a demigod with his serious self on.

"Let's go?"