Chapter 20

It's been one week since I arrived in the Philippines but there's no improvement with Tyrone. He's still in coma. "What about his classmates, Mom?"

She looked at me and shook her head, "11 died. The others are still in critical condition just like him."

I sighed, "Where's the driver of the bus who caused their school bus to fall on the cliff?"

She shrugged, "My mind is too crowded to think about him."

I didn't ask again. 11 died. How painful is that? I don't want that to experience tgat pain. It's too pain and I don't think it's bearable. Maybe I'll fix the lawsuits after Tyrone wakes up.

I looked over the window and saw that there's still a lot of media reporters outside. They've been here since last week and it's bothering me. It's affecting the hospital too because they're staying near the emergency entrance. I am so lucky that they tightened the security for me.

Exactly 7 days without Tao. I'm missing him. When will Tyrone wake up? Can somebody tell me when?

--

Ughh. It's been two weeks and until now, nothing happened. Mom went home because no one is taking care of Dad and Art when they're going to school and to work. We have maids but he only wants Mom to fix his things and prepare his breakfast, while me, I've been staying here for straight three weeks. I can't go out, so I think it's better here.

Suddenly, I heard a continues beep from the machine near Tyrone. My heart started to race because of nervousness. Oh my. Tyrone started to move. My mouth opened in awe. I hurriedly clicked the red button nonstop. "Ty. Ty. Noona's here. Ty." I repeatedly said. My hands are trembling and my knees are shaking.

Doctors and nurses came in running. My sight is blurry because of tears. "Oh my gosh. Ty!"

The next thing I knew, I am already sitting outside of his room, crying. They brought Tyrone to the operating room, that's the only thing I can remember. A nurse went near me and handed me a glass of water, "You should calm down, Miss Elle."

I shakily took the glass of water and drank a few gulps, "C-can you call my parents?"

She nodded and gave me a reassuring smile, "I already called them for you. Do you want something else?"

I shook my head, "Thank you."

"I think you should stay inside, Miss Elle, someone might see you here."

"I can't stay there. Please, just let me sit here." She nodded her head and excused herself.

Where's Mom? Oh my. I can't be alone here, I need someone. If only Tao's here. I wiped my tears and checked my phone, I'll call Tao through Line. I bit my lip and called him. And thank God, he answered it.

[Heyy~] How much I miss his sexy voice.

I sniffed and tried my best to smile as if he can see me, "I miss you."

I heard a door close and some noises on the other line. [What's with your voice? Did something happen?]

I bit my lip, "Y-Yeah. Ty is rushed inside the operating r-room." I swallowed the lump forming in my throat, "And I wish you were here."

I can hear his breath over the line, I just hope I am not interrupting something in Korea because of this call, [I can't go there right now, I have some schedules for the next few days.]

"No, No. That's not what I meant, I'm just missing the way you hug me which makes me feel calm." I heaved a sigh, "Should I hang up now? Are you busy or something?"