Chapter 48

ERRORS AHEAD.

--

"I was there with them, even Mark was with us but we left the coffee shop earlier than they did because we still have somewhere to go. You can check the CCTV of the said coffee shop if you want to," I said chuckling. I was walking around Seoul when these reporters attacked me, asking me about the news.

It's been one week after MAMA and I've been avoiding these reporters for one week too but I think I really need to answer them now.

"Is it true that Tao and Cindy are dating behind your back?" One of them asked and I laughed harder, "Gosh. There's no such thing," Yes, it's true. "They're really close because they're Chinese but they're just friends, really." Yeah, let's just use the same excuse used by the two of them.

"What about your Instagram update then?"

I just shook my head and smiled, "I liked the quote and I think someone in my fans can relate so I posted it, nothing more."

"What do you want to tell your fans that are really concerned about you?"

I looked at the camera in front of me and smiled, "Don't worry, everything's in place." I'll make sure to fix everything before you know it.

I saw Jaehyun Oppa making his way towards me, I stepped back as he stopped the members of the media from asking more questions. Our car came and I hurriedly went inside. I just sighed when Jaehyun Oppa finally closed the car's door, "Komawo, Oppa."

××

"Are you gonna come home to the Philippines?" Kz Eoni asked.

I smiled at her, "I don't know, Eoni. I'm still thinking about it. How about you? Are you gonna spend the holidays in Busan with Eomoni?"

She gave me a nod, "Yeah. Eomma has been waiting for me. It's been 4 years since we spent Christmas with the whole family,"

"Ahh," I suddenly remembered Tyrone. It's our first Christmas without him. Why does time fly so fast? I just remembered it's almost a year without him, too many things happened.

We were about to enter Room number three when I stopped, I turned to Kz Eoni, "Eoni, I think I forgot something."

"Huh?"

"I forgot something. Let's go back and get it," She can't enter room number three right now. She just can't.

Her eyebrows furrowed and she glanced inside the said room, "Isn't that Cindy Eoni?"

I pulled her and started walking away from the room but Kz Eoni was stronger, shebwas able to pull me with her towards the room. She peeked inside and I wasn't able to do anything, I didn't mind peeking for I already know what's happening inside. I saw how Kz Eoni's eyes widened when she saw who's inside and her lips parted for a bit.

Tao and Cindy Eoni are inside talking while holding each other's hands.

She looked at me with pity in her eyes. "Don't give me that look," I mouthed.

I took the chance and pulled her with me. We can't ruin the couple's only time together. We went inside our practice room and locked the door. I'm sure she's gonna ask me a lot of questions.

She pointed me with her forefinger and covered her mouth with her left hand, "You know? Them? Together?"

I bit my lip and nodded my head, I sat on the black couch, "Ne," And when I looked back at her, I saw anger with the way she looked.

"But why are you still here? Are you gonna stay quiet and let them do that like they're allowed to?" I didn't speak and just stared at her, "WHAT THE HELL! ARE YOU THIS STUPID, HUH?"