Chapter 42

ERRORS AHEAD.

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY TO IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH TAO OF EXO! THANK YOU FOR THE 730,000+ READS YOU GAVE ME. I won't make it this far without you, especially the ones who started reading when was still writing it. Good news: Exclusively Dating Tao of Exo is ranked #851 in Worldwide fan fiction ^^

XOXO

--

I scrolled down through my laptop's screen and shook my head in disbelief, bashers. Bashers all over the internet. Asking me why am I flirting with Sehun. Asking why I am always with Mark. Asking why I am close with V. Asking why I am still in a relationship with Tao. These hurtful bashing and these harsh comments supposed to be hurting me, but why can't I feel anything? Maybe because I've had the worse, with the training issues and all.

I think receiving this kind of treatment is normal. And I won't care anymore because in the end it will all be about how I handle it and how I'll be affected. I won't let them see that it hurts me because that will make them happy.

"Where are you from, Eoni?" I asked.

"Myeongdong," She said before she entered her room.

Myeongdong, huh? I stood up and followed her inside, I sat on the bed while she was searching for new clothes so she can change, "Tao went to Myeongdong too, did you see him?"

She just glanced at me then started searching again, "N-No, I didn't."

I slowly nodded my head and went out. I called Tao, I have this doubts but I have to make sure I'm right too.

[Yoboseyo?] He said as he picked it up.

"You were in Myeongdong, right?" I asked.

I locked myself inside my room, and sat on my bed.

[Yeah,]

"Have you seen Cindy Eoni there? She's not home yet," Yeah, be a liar, Elle. Be a big fat liar.

There's nothing wrong with that, right? I just want to know the truth and nothing but the freaking truth.

[Yeah, I walked past by her earlier and we chatted for a while. Do you want me to call her?]

Fudge.

"Tao went to Myeongdong too, did you see him?"

"N-No, I didn't."

"Tao went to Myeongdong too, did you see him?"

"N-No, I didn't."

"N-No, I didn't."

I wiped the tear that fell from my eye, "Ah! You don't have to, she's here already. Thanks anyway," I said before the line went dead.

Thank you.

Thank you so dmn much.

I stood up and changed my clothes, I'll be having fun tonight. I called Taehyungie, "Ya~ Let's drink!"

[Huh? Tonight?]

I zipped my bag and wore my shoes, and looked at my reflection in the mirror, "Yeah, I'll fetch you?"

[Yeah, sure.]

I stared at my eyes, it's a bit puffy. Good thing, it won't be visible since it's dark inside the bar, "Get ready, I'll be leaving the dorm." I said before ending the call.

I stepped outside and turned the lights off. Kz Eoni was watching tv, she looked at me, "Where are you going?" She asked.

"At the bar, Eoni."