Chapter 50

ERRORS AHEAD.

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO GREETED ME LAST NEW YEARRRR, @hyanikol_, @HarteuJoonMyeon, @TaoSoo_1268 and @parkchanyeollie143.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

Hugs and Kisses,

Hae.

-----

I hastily ran outside and went to my car. I don't know how I managed to do that, I feel so empty. It's snowing outside and I forgot to wear my coat that I removed inside their dressing room. My hands gripped on the steering wheel because of too much frustration. I don't know. I don't know what's happening in my life. I saw his nose bleeding, I felt so guilty. I wanted to hug him and take care of him but no, I didn't. I think I broke his nose, his perfect nose.

My eyes caught my right arm, it's swollen. But it doesn't hurt. Maybe it does, but I am that numb to feel the pain.

I looked outside, I looked around. This place is crowded but I really feel lonely

Someone knocked on the window and I turned to see who it is, it was Mark. I stared at him and tried to smile, he was saying something but I couldn't hear it so I rolled the window down, "What?"

"Come out, I'll drive." My eyes narrowed at him, "I said come out." He repeated.

Without any second I soullessly hopped out and went to the other side to sit shotgun. He started the engine and drove away, "Where are we going?" I asked, monotoned.

"Have you seen your arm?" He asked without looking at me, "How much pain are you planning to receive, huh? Is it that hard to break up with him? Aren't you hurt enough?"

"Mark," I called him, "I'm not hurt, I can't even feel anything," He glanced at me when the stoplight changed to red, I smiled at him, "Seriously, I can't feel anything."

I heard him 'tsk'ed while shaking his head, I can see disappointment in his eyes. He's disappointed to me, I know. I am very much a disappointment to everyone. "Stop smiling because I know it's fake,"

The fake smile disappeared from my face, I looked straight ahead and didn't speak. I need silence. I need air to breathe. The thing that I like about Mark is that he's not very talkative, he knows when to keep his mouth shut. He knows what to do when I don't. He's like my soul mate.

××

"She's suffering from a first degree burn, it won't stop swelling for a while so you have to put this cream to help relieve the pain when the skin's peeling," She handed the cream to Mark, I saw him nod his head, "It was a good thing you brought her immediately or else it would've been worse. Can I ask what happened?"

I didn't speak but Mark did, "She's an idiot, that's why." I don't know if it's just me or it really has double meanings.

The doctor said a lot of things but I didn't understand. She was just talking to Mark. I don't know if it's because she noticed that I am not paying attention to her or simply because she likes Mark. Well, everyone likes Mark.

The next thing I knew, we're already in the elevator to my unit. I entered the passcode and he opened the door for me. He sat beside me on the couch and turned the tv on, we're watching his performance. "So are you gonna break up with him?" He asked me again.

Fudge. He's getting annoying. "When you love someone, even though they hurt you or break your heart, you still love them with all the little pieces."

"But that's too much--" I cut him off, "Can you please leave? I really appreciate your effort and concern but your complains are not what I need right now. Thank you, you can go now."