Chapter 39

ERRORS AHEAD.

I WANTED TO UPDATE FIRST BEFORE SEEING BANGTAN. I'LL SHOUT FOR ALL THE A.R.M.Y.s HERE.

KYAAAH. LONG CHAPTER. UNFINISHED AT SEHUN'S PART. WILL CONTINUE ON THE NEXT CHAPTERSSSS.

XOXO.
--

The director said, "Action!"

And I started walking towards the bed. My heart was beating fast. Tao was sitting on it with his back leaning against the headboard, his eyes were stucked on me. His hair was messy, he's not wearing any shirt. I bit my lip and crawled on the other side of the bed. I moved closer to him and kneeled, not breaking our gazes on each other's eyes. My hand cupped his cheek and the other is on his nape, I looked at his forehead, at his eyes, his nose then I lastly looked at his lips as I slowly moved my face closer to him and kissed him passionately.

I can hear the director's voice, "Rest your hands at her hips and make her slowly sit on your lap."

In a second, I felt his hands on my hips guiding me as I sit on his lap without breaking our kiss.

"Keep going,"

It's awkward to kiss in front of a lot of people, knowing that you're being filmed. I know, I'm an actress too and I had a lot of kissing scenes before but none of those kisses were as aggressive as this. And the fact that we're on a bed, and I'm kissing the guy that I'm in a relationship with.

His hands traveled on my back, tracing figures. This is our first intimate connection ever since I came back to Korea. And I just can't believe that it's for work.

"CUT!" The director shouted and I immediately pulled away, catching mu breath. I hurriedly stood up from sitting on his lap.

Everyone was clapping, "That was good!" The director said.

Our own make up artists went to us to remove my smudged lipstick all over our faces. Someone fanned me, while someone is wiping my sweat off. Someone wrapped a blanket on me to protect me from coldness and to cover my body which is almost exposed with this kind of clothes. I'm wearing something like what Jessica Eoni wore when she was called Ms. Korea. The difference is it's color black.

They assisted me back to the dressing room to retouch, I sat on the chair in front of the mirror. And they started doing their jobs.

I sighed. I never imagined I'll ever see myself like this. It's not that I don't like it, it's just that I'm still surprised to see myself with heavy make up and doing sexy scenes.

"You're really pretty, Elle-ssi." The make up artist said.

I looked at her reflection on the mirror and smiled, "Kamsahamnida."

"How do you feel right now?" She asked.

I chuckled, "Nervous. I hope the fans will like it."

She applied the red lipstick on my lips again, "Of course, they'll like it." She said before stepping back so the other one can curl my hair again.

"What time is it, Eoni?" I asked.

She glanced at her wrist watch, "6 pm. Are you hungry already?"

"Aniyo," Ne. I thought. I said chuckling.

Someone knocked, "Get ready, we'll be shooting in 5 minutes."

The Eoni curling my hair, curled the other parts fastly before I stood up and went outside. Tao was already there, I stood beside him. He smiled at me but I just stucked my tongue out at him. He chuckled a bit, and that made my heart beat faster.