Chapter 10

"Let's talk about how you met. Can you still remember everything about it?"

I smiled at her and looked at Tao, "We met in their concert, I was one lucky fangirl. Only fifteen fans can be in the fansigning event and only one can go back stage with EXO. I am the luckiest one even though I was the fifteenth." I chuckled.

Tao squeezed my hand, "She caught my eye because she was wearing a black shirt saying 'owned by EXO'. Any sane person won't do that!"

"Hey! I am sane!" He just laughed at me.

"Does that mean that you, Elle is an EXO fangirl?"

I nodded my head, "A hardcore fangirl."

"Then how did your love story continue?"

"Ahh. We accidentally exchanged phones in the backstage, since we really have the same phones."

"How did that happen?"

"Suho sunbae-nim invited all of us for a group picture so I placed my phone over the table. I didn't know that he placed his phone too, after the picture taking I have to leave already since I only have 15 minutes with them. I was riding a cab when I decided to call my mom until I noticed that it wasn't my phone." Everything feels like yesterday, "I was so scared that my mom would notice about it so I hurriedly went to my room then he called me using my phone."

"I called her and told her to meet me the next day for my phone. We met in a coffee shop in the Philippines and then I gave her phone back--"

"With their selcas in it!" We laughed,  "My phone was bombarded with their selcas, really! I was so shocked when I saw it. I was like, 'they're too comfortable with my phone'. But since I am their fangirl I keep on staring at it." I giggled, "Any fangirl would kill for that. As in."

"Then I invited her to our hotel room."

"Really?" The reporter's eyes widened.

"Yeah, because it was still early and I still want to be with her--"

"See? He likes me that much."

Everyone in the studio started to laugh with us. They're listening from the very start like they couldn't miss our story for the world.

"Fortunately, yes." He said while looking at me

I looked away, I felt myself blush because of that. He never told me that. I was just joking, I never thought that he'll admit that. Geez. I don't think if this interview is a good idea.

"But Tao came back to Korea after that, right? What happened next?"

"I was sent here to study by January and I was late for school. Since we both have each other's numbers, I called him and tild him that I'm already in Seoul."

"I haven't seen her for a month so I asked her to meet me in Hanggang."

"And I waited for hours but no Huang Zi Tao showed up." I rolled my eyes.

I can still remember how long I waited for him.

"That's because there's a reporter following me."

"Yeah, right."

"Then what's next?"

"I auditioned in SM Entertainment. That's where everything happened."

"We asked you to bring things that's been part of your love story. Can you show it to us?"

I grabbed the snap back I brought with me, "Yes."

I saw Tao pulling hus Gucci bag beside the couch. Gucci. We started taking everything out of our bags.

"These are the albums and the shirt they signed in the fansigning event." I showed it all to her, every page. I showed her my old phone, "This the phone that played a big part of our lives." I showed them the selcas of the EXO members.

"That's a lot."

"Yeah." I said while chuckling, "These are the roses they gave me for my post-birthday party."

Then it was Tao's turn, "This is the ring she gave me in the fansigning event."

I didn't know that it's still with him. Remember the ring? The one that says 'Tao'? That's it.

"This one is our son.." He chuckled, "Lock. He's Lock." He showed Lock to everyone.

"Wait. That used to be your display picture in Weibo, right?"

"Yes."

"That was years ago so does that mean that you're relationship started years ago too?"

"Yes, that's right." We smiled.

The interview continued. After few hours we packed up and thanked everyone who worked hard with us. We had a great time with them. Some of them said that they're starting to be a Towel shipper.

Some even said that our love story is like a fairy tale and it can be an inspiration to all the fans who dreams to be in a relationship with their idols.

It will be broadcasted next week and I hope that it'll go well. I just wish that the ratings will increase and that everyone will understand our situation now.

It will go well, Elle. Hwaiting!