Chapter 38

Short update, I know. And, I'm a bit fine now. Kamsahamnida.

Fudge. You're a true Magic IF you know my name (not the real one), my age and my country. COMMENT IT DOWN. Fudge. I've been answering those three questions for almost a year now. :(

PLUS! Did I tell you that Mark is Thai? Gahdddd. Sorry. I must be crazy that time and sorry for making things confusing. MARK IS TAIWANESE. My fault. So sorry. :(

ERRORS AHEAD.

TOWEL. LV. ELLEHUN. MARKELLE.

I'll be seeing BANGTAN SONYEONDAN on December 7. Kyaaaaaah~ Okay. Sorry for fangirlingggg. ㅋㅋㅋ

××

I arrived at SM by 4 am, our call time was five am but I decided to leave the dorm earlier. I was seating on one of the swivel chairs and positioned myself in front of the speaker and connected my phone to it. I am practicing our song, we'll be singing Love the way you lie in korean version. SM paid for it. Lol. I sang the chorus, of course, and the two of them will rap again this time. They added some beats to the song so we can have dance steps since Sehun is a lead dancer.

Tao and Sehun arrived by 4:30 am, "Annyeong haseyo," I greeted, they greeted back too and sat on the couch.

I stood up and sat beside them, "Tired?"

Sehun just nodded and slowly closed his eyes. Gah. The baby's still sleepy.

"We had a schedule last night and we got home at midnight," Tao mumbled.

"Aww." I moved closer to him and massaged his forehead, "Is this helping?" I asked.

I smiled widely when he said, "A lot."

Few minutes had passed when I decided to stop, "Who wants some coffee?" I asked. I'm a bit worried that they haven't ate their breakfast yet, skipping meals is not a good thing to do.

They both looked at me, "What?" I asked, "How about I'll buy something from McDonald's?"

"Right, that was a good idea." Tao said.

Sehun chuckled and straightened his body, "I'll go with you,"

"Gurae," I rose to my feet, "Tao, what do you want?"

"Just order me anything, I'm too tired to think of it."

"Okay," I passed my car keys to Sehun, "You'll be driving, Hunnie." Then I grabbed my wallet from my bag. It's my treat, I'm sure these two won't pay for us.

We headed to the door but before we can leave the practice room, Tao shouted, "Sehun, take care of Elle."

My heart stopped beating when I heard that. It's been a long time since I last heard him say sweet things. I thought that was the last thing he'll say but no, he spoke again, "And don't forget my fries."

Silly, Huang Zi Tao.

××

"Do you think the fans will like it?" I asked Sehun who was busy driving.

I saw how his eyebrows furrowed because of confusion, "Like what?"

I sighed and looked outside the window, "Set."

"Of course," I turned to him, he glanced at me and smiled, "I have confidence that they will like it." He mumbled.

I slowly nodded my head and pursed my lips, "Majayo."

I thought he won't ask but he did, "Wae? Are you nervous?"

"Ne," The sexy theme is far from what I used to do with 3cks, we were just classy chicks with a slight touch of swag and hip hop, so I'm just worried that I might be the reason why 'Set' won't be successful.