Chapter 19

I'm finally at home. Ugh. It was a long day. It took me two hours to give the fans their autograph. It made me realize that they were a lot. Unluckily, I was stucked in traffic. When will Philippines improve? I've been gone for almost three years and it's still the same. Ugh. Screw corruption.

I just took a long shower then I told the driver to send me to the hospital. I wore my facemask so no one will notice me. I don't want to have 'fansigning event' part three. And I don't want tobhave any kind of disease too. I can't be sick. It's a big NO for me and for every K Idol.

I straightly went to Tyrone's room. I was teary eyed when I saw him lying on the bed with his eyes closed. Where is the lively boy I used to bond with? Of all cars, why does it have to be their school bus? Ugh. This is frustrating.

I saw my Mom beside him and Art sleeping on the extra bed, "Mom."

"Crushelle." She weakly smiled at me as I kiss her cheek, "Are you straight from the airport?"

I shook my head, "I dropped by at the house and took a bath. Have you slept?"

"Yes. Art was the one who watched Tyrone all night." I noticed the dark circles under her eyes, she must be tired. Her eyes are swollen too, maybe because she's always crying.

I nodded my head and asked her, "Have you eaten?"

She held Tyrone's hand, "Yes, how about you?"

I placed another chair next to her and sat, "Not yet but I'll call a fast food chain to deliver foods later. How is he?"

She sighed, "He's in comatose. The doctor said it's either he'll wake up or he won't."

I caressed her back. What she said was a big revelation to me. "He's going to wake up, I believe in him." I told her. I know it.

They never told me that he was in coma and this is how painful his situation is. Tyrone is a strong boy and I know he'll never leave us. He told me that. I stood up and went to Art, "Hey." I started to wake him up.

He sleepily opened his eyes, "Noona!"

I gave him a faint smile, "Go home and take Mom with you, you should rest."

"You can't be alone here, Crush." Mom protested.

"I insist, I'll be okay. Trust me, just go home and rest. You can always come back after taking a good sleep at home."

Art stood up and fixed the bed, "Drive safely, okay?" I told him. He nodded his head and guided Mom out of the hospital suite. I sat next to Tyrone and started talking to him even though I know deep inside me he won't talk back, but I strongly believe that he can hear me. "Ty, isn't it time for you to wake up? You've been sleeping for so long, aren't you going to give me a hug?" I fixed his blanket, "How was your field trip? Did you enjoy? You should've listened to me to stay in Korea for a while and ditch your field trip. Look what happened to you." Suddenly, an unwanted tear fell from my eye, I wiped it off. "Ugh. I miss your voice, when will you let me listen to it again? Tao said that you should get well as soon as possible because he'll take you to Jeju with us. That's exciting, isn't it? So wake up now and we'll go to Jeju next week."

I sighed and leaned my back on the couch. I heard my phone ring and I hurriedly fished it from my bag, I saw an anonymous number but I chose to answer it. The number is from Philippines, it must be important.

"Hello?" I bit my lip and tapped my fingers on my lap.

[Is this Elle?] It was a girl but her voice isn't familiar.

I arched a brow, "Yes, who's this?"

[I'm Trixie, a reporter from one of the biggest networks in the Philippines. I heard that you just came back from Korea.]