Chapter 18

"Don't forget to eat on time, okay?" I sighed. I won't be seeing him for weeks or maybe for a month.

[Yeah. Take care of yourself and say 'hi' to your parents for me.]

"Hmm. I will. I have to hang up now. I love you."

[I love you too.] Then the line went dead.

I bit my lip as I stood up. It's time for me to go. I saw eyes, phones and cameras focused on me again. Well, I'll go out of the country with dirty news about me still on the newspapers. Feels like, I'm running away. They think I'm guilty and everything's true.

I didn't care. All I have to do is go back to the Philippines and see Tyrone. That's all. Their judgments are just frames on the wall. Not too important to notice. Just like that.

I got in the plane and sat on my seat which is beside the window, it will always be beside the window because I feel awkward in the middle or beside the aisle. Everyone was staring at me. Who wouldn't? A Kpop Idol in economy class?

Yeah. I took the economy class. I'm going home as Crushelle not Elle that's why I'm starting to be normal by not taking the business class. I smiled at them and took my earphones on. Might as well sleep rather than hear them whispering all the things about me.

--

I woke up a couple of hours after, then I saw a flight attendant pushing a cart of food. "Excuse me?"

"Yes, Ma'am?" She looked shocked but she managed to be professional.

"Can I have a cup of coffee?" She nodded her head, poured some coffee and gave it to me. I handed her some bills and she was about to give me my change but I refused, "Keep the change."

I started drinking my coffee and looked at the window. The sky is clear, the clouds looks like cotton candies. Waaaaah. I'm craving for cotton candies. After few minutes, I gave my empty cup of coffee back to the flight attendant.

I opened my phone which is on flight mode, for safety purposes. I went to the gallery and started to view some pictures inside. Pictures of us together. Me and him. Awww. I'm missing him. He was busy yesterday so I never had the chance to see him and say 'goodbye' personally.

"Excuse me." I heard someone say.

I looked up and saw a teenager standing on the aisle. I flashed a smile, "Yes?"

She fanned her face, "Are you Elle?"

"Yes." I inserted my phone inside my hand bag and turned to her. The ladies sitting beside me looked at me too.

"Omo!" Seems like she wanted to scream which made me smile wider, I can see myself to her before. She handed me a pen and a piece of paper, "Can I have your autograph?"

I gladly took the pen and the paper then signed on it. I gave it back to her with a smile still on my face.

"Thank you! Can I have one more favor from you?" She said with her eyes sparkling like diamonds.

"Of course, what is it?"

"Can I have a picture with you?" She's almost jumping while saying those words.

"Excuse me." I said to the ladies as I walk pass them so I can take a picture with the girl on the aisle. The girl hurriedly took her phone and stood close to me, I draped my arm around her shoulders and smiled to the camera.

"Thank you so much!" She thanked, still looking at me like she witnessed a unicorn coming diwn from the rainbow.

"You're welcome." I said whole heartedly.