Chapter 49

WARNING: SPG

ERRORS AHEAD.

Nam Sora is a character from my story In A Relationship with Baekhyun of Exo: His Fearless Sasaeng :)) Yes, you can think of it as promoting but no, she's part of this. XD

THERE WILL BE NO BOOK THREE. I REPEAT, there will be no book three. Case closed.

Please expect crossovers in all of my stories.

Hugs and kisses,

Hae

---

I stepped back again. My knees are shaking. Fudge. Am I going to die now?

Run, Elle! Are you gonna wait until this sasaeng kills you?

I wanted to run, really. But, oh my gosh, I was frozen on my spot. I couldn't move. My lips were parted and was trembling. How can she enter AlLiBe? She's a sasaeng! I made a mental note to complain and ask the owner why a sasaeng like her was allowed to enter the bar.

"How. . . How did you get i-inside?" I swallowed the lump forming in my throat and breathed hard.

She smirked at me, "I bring no harm," She said. No harm? A sasaeng? Really? "I own AlLiBe, you can stop thinking. You don't really drink, right?" I looked away, "You should suck the lime after drinking the vodka," She said mocking me.

So I can't complain anymore? Since the owner is the sasaeng herself. Fudge. Should I hate her?

"There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. Think about that before you judge someone, and don't judge me because I'm a sasaeng. Because you don't know my story yet."

I didn't speak. I think I lost my tongue. I just stared at her, but I noticed that my knees stopped shaking and my mouth was now closed. The atmosphere wasn't scary anymore, but I can still smell danger.

She stepped forward, "Good girls are too mainstream," An evil grin appeared on her face, "You should know how to fight back."

"Relationship is like holding a gun. You choose: either you kill or you teach. And please stop being an eccedentesiast."

My eyebrows furrowed, "What the hell is that?"

She chuckled, "A person who tries to hide the pain behind a smile,"

She turned her back against me and started walking away, "The kindest girl I met, died. So if you want to live longer," Then she looked back at me and said, "Be bad."

She was creepy. And she wanted me to be bad? No way!

××

I was sitting on our couch beside Kz Eoni when Cindy Eoni arrived. She smiled at me and I just looked away. Don't smile at me like you're innocent. Kz Eoni tried to keep cool and acted like she really didn't know anything, we still talk to Cindy Eoni but you can tell that something was off.

"I like your ring," I heard Kz Eoni said so my eyes looked at Cindy Eoni's hand.

My world fell apart.

The ring that I found in Tao's jacket, she was wearing it.

Fudge!

I forgot that Cindy starts with C too!

I secretly threw daggers at her, "Yeah, it's pretty. Where did you get it?" I saw how her body stiffened, even Kz Eoni looked at me, "It's from Tao, right?"

I tried meeting her eyes but she kept avoiding my gaze. I stood up and went to her, "How dare you wear it in front of me? Just how dare you." I've been keeping this for so long but I won't control myself anymore. "You thought I wouldn't know, right? Well, you thought wrong!" I slapped her cheek, "I treated you like my own sister! How can you just do this to me? How can you talk to me like there's nothing going on between you and MY boyfriend?!" My heart shattered when I saw her crying. I wanted to comfort her but the pain inside me stopped me. They've hurt me, I was more hurt than she was. I felt Kz Eoni holding my arms, stopping me from hurting this girl.