JDFanFF Presents: Best Friends Series, A Jump into the Future

Hola my dear friends! How exciting to be a part of @KellyAnneBlount 's Wattpad Block Party once again! I am so grateful for this opportunity, and of course, I wouldn't be here without your constant support! So all I want to say is: I love you guys!

For this post I am presenting the Best Friends Series: A Jump into the Future, where we are going to be reading about our six characters' whereabouts in the year of 2008, ten years after they met. 

Don't forget to check out my fantastic giveaway!!!! Just read on, you won't regret it ;)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Year: Summer 2008

Place: St. Thomas

Average Age: 26

Before we start, the song for this post, Together Again by Janet Jackson.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Prologue

This is the story of six friends that met in 1998 in Belfast, Northern Ireland and began a friendship that has been nurtured along the years. 

They've all been together in the ups and downs that life has thrown their way, being there for each other and supporting and caring for one another, despite the time and distance.  

Each of them have their own story. Now we will learn what they are up to.

Let's start with Simona, our Romanian girl, whose long legs and beautiful blond hair helped her become a top model. She's not only one of the main names among the A-listers, but also was considered the next Gisele Bündchen. The funny thing is that she never planned to become a top model. It all began in the year 2000 in London, where she was discovered by a talent scout at a Summer festival where her friend Jack was singing, marking this as the day when both of their careers launched. Simona was backstage with her best friends Amelia and Kelly, having a great time together while dancing to the great music that was popular back in the year 2000 and laughing at anything and everything. That's how they are- three happy girls who have shared a special bond since they were 16. The scout approached Simona and gave her his card along with the promise of a brilliant future, and he kept truth to his word. Simona earned her fame immediately and became the favorite model of the most famous designers. But being the hardworking girl that she always was, she decided to invest her money on different business areas, becoming a successful tycoon.

Wattpad Block Party - Summer Edition III (August 2017)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें