Emmiie Presents: The Inside Scoop on Crown of Thorns

Hello beautiful people of Wattpad! My name is Emmiie and I'm sooooo excited to share the inside scoop on my upcoming fantasy story called Crown of Thorns. So far, I've been pretty hush hush on this project, but below are some of the top-secret deets that I've been exploding from the seams to share! Also, I'm giving some of you the opportunity to win a free Newborn eBook! Pretty awesome, right?

BUT FIRST! Here are some interesting facts about the upcoming novel...

Crown of Thorns is technically a prequel to Newborn, much like Fallen Rose. It is set in the same fantasy world, following the origin story of some of the main characters. In Newborn, it becomes quite obvious that there's a lot of history between the two leading males – Noah and Darien and in their origin stories you start to unravel all the secrets from their past...varying from old flames to mysterious murders. Book 1, Fallen Rose, is told from Darien's point of view and book 1.1, Crown of Thorns, follows the making of a king (and monster), which is told from the infamous Noah Turner's point of view.

The varying points of view offer very different sides within the vampire kingdom and, though these two surely equal trouble, there's also a lot of brotherly bonding and fun times to be had. It's certainly interesting watching the development of these two characters in particular, because it explains a lot of the banter in Newborn.

BOOKS:

Newborn – published and available in paperback & eBook

Spellbound – will be published in September, 2017.

Fallen Rose – available on Wattpad, will be published later this year.

Crown of Thorns – will be available from August, posted online, and published next year.

WHAT WILL YOU DISCOVER IN CROWN OF THORNS?

1.) First and foremost what you discover is the corruption found within the empire and vampire kingdom. There's soooo much secrets that Noah holds and, in Crown of Thorns, some of those secrets will be revealed...

 There's soooo much secrets that Noah holds and, in Crown of Thorns, some of those secrets will be revealed

2.) Though it may not be prominent in the first novel, through the origin series and backstory of these characters you will learn why there's so much friction between Noah and Darien.

3.) You will witness the making of a monster (people who have read Newborn – Helena Series know what this means).

4.) Noah's sexuality. There's always been wide scepticism in relation to Noah's sexuality, because even though he identifies as "asexual" in Newborn, there are fleeting moments where he seems to make comments that suggest otherwise.

 There's always been wide scepticism in relation to Noah's sexuality, because even though he identifies as "asexual" in Newborn, there are fleeting moments where he seems to make comments that suggest otherwise

Wattpad Block Party - Summer Edition III (August 2017)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara