JMFelic Presents: WE ARE THE CRAZY WATTPADERS + Special Bonus Material

Helloooo! Yes, it's me again, Master's_Pet a.k.a. JMFelic. I hope you read my comic book art in the last Block Party. It's for your eyes only. LOL

Now for my second post, I'll make it in two parts. One about all of you guys and the other, about my current book, Undressed By The King (in another eye-catching anime-style drawing in full colors this time.)

So, let's start!

~ 0 ~

Like the title of this post, yes, com'n, we can't deny it. WE ARE CRAZY FOR WATTPAD!

And in order for you to believe me, I've rounded up the top 10 evidences of our craziness.

You basically read stories in WATTPAD while...

Top #10

Eating your meal in the canteen, in a restaurant, in a picnic, in the family dinner table, and then someone says, "Put that tab down and eat!"

Top #9

Watching a soccer game, football game, basketball game with your family or boyfriend. They narrow their eyes at you, looking disappointed. You ignore them because the story is too good to pass. The people around you cheer the game, hyped up and energetic, while you, well...you have your own little amazing world called Wattpad.

Top #8

Acting like you are making your research project or thesis or assignment in the library when in fact you are grinning to no end while reading your favorite RomCom story. The people in the library look weirdly at you when you suddenly giggle. (Yeah, ain't that embarrassing?)

Top #7

Riding the train, bus, taxi, airplane, jeepney and you suddenly curse out of anger due to a bitchy dialogue in your favorite YA book or the villain in the book just happened to be the sweet bestfriend, or the main female lead is just too clueless.

Top #6

Lying in your bed, supposed to be sleeping some hours ago because you have an exam the next morning but you can't just put the phone down because you are fawning over a male character in a book. (Insert fave character here. Uhmm, Mr Ambrose Sir, are you in here?)

Top #5

Waiting for the line in a fast-food chain to move. When you reach the counter, you forget what to order. (Hell, that's just so funny.)

Top #4

In class and your professor is writing something on the board. Your phone is hidden behind a book, in silent mode. You grin visibly while your classmates look at you like you have grown a second head. (Seriously my dears, don't do this. You should study properly!)

Top #3

You lie in bed with your hubby or BF kissing your nape trying to seduce you while you just ignore him, putting more importance on the hot CEO, or sexy mafia boss, or that mouth-watering King of the book you're reading. (LOL) Sebastian, Brandon, Maximilian, Vincent, Erik, Lucein, Zane. (Should I list more?)

Top #2

Sleeping. And then you suddenly wake up in the middle of the night because of your notification telling you the author of your current story obsession had finally updated! Your drowsiness disappears and instead of sleeping again, you read the update with your eyes squinting. (Really, my eye doctor told me this can ruin your eyesight, so don't do this always.)

And lastly...

Top #1

You love the story so much you can't put it down even when you are pooping. (Say whaaaaatttt?!!!) 0_o