Lightning_Stryker Presents: An Interview with Peter Pan and Laney Riverdale

Hello everyone! My name is Jay! You may have seen me before either on the 'Clubs' portion of Wattpad or through the many comments I leave while reading stories. This is my first time participating in the #WattpadBlockParty , so a huge shoutout to @KellyAnneBlount who organized this entire event!

I've been writing on Wattpad for about two years now and during that time, I've been able to finish many books. Today, I will be presenting an interview with the two main characters of The Lost Boy Series. We first met Laney Riverdale and Peter Pan over in my short story, Peter. There we discovered that Laney was just a simple girl who needed to be reminded that she mattered. She wanted to feel cared for, to feel like she was more than just a soul blending into the peeling paint on the wall.

Peter was the boy who knew just how to heal her.

Many people enjoyed the modern twist on the Peter Pan tale, becoming emotionally invested in the complex relationship between the two main characters. With a mix of fantasy, romance, and adventure, The Lost Boy Series is the perfect combination for readers who enjoy all different genres!

So without further ado, I think it's best that I pass the mic over to the characters!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jenna: Hello there all of you beautiful people! My name is Jenna and I will be hosting the interview today! Many of you may know me for my appearance in The Lost Boy Series as your favorite redheaded bestie, but for those of you who don't know me.....I'm sure you're really going to want to get to!

So without further ado, it's time to introduce our main stars of the day!

First up is our favorite flying friend! The boy who has all of the girls screaming 'Take me to Neverland too!', here is Peter Pan!

*Peter comes out with his signature grin, waving to all of the readers*

Peter: Thank you! Thank you all for having me today! By the way, love the introduction Jenna. That was perfect.

Jenna: Oh thank goodness! I was working on that all night!

Peter: Can't wait to hear the next one.

Jenna: Oh, this one is even better! Check it out!

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. Prepare your eyes for one of the most average teenage girls who spends her nights reading anatomy books and eating Chinese food. Give it up for the woman, the myth, the legend- Laney Gwendolyn Riverdale! Yes, give it up for my main girl! She deserves some love too!

*Laney awkwardly shuffles, making sure not to trip over her Converse. After shooting a quick glare at Jenna, she takes a seat beside her male companion.*

Jenna: So nice of you to join us, Laney! How's it going?

Laney: Eh, not too bad. Just been busy lately. It takes a lot of energy working on the third book in your series. Apparently Jay thinks I'm going to stick around for another two books....? Let's see how that works out.

Peter: *gasps* You're planning on leaving me?

Jenna: Goodness Laney, you can't leave! You still have a story to tell! Plus I need someone to talk about hot guys with.

*Peter rolls his eyes and grins*

Jenna: Okay, I'm sorry. I get easily distracted. So with that being said, let's head into our first question before I get off topic again.