Old wounds reopen

(A/n): well looks like #1 won by 16 votes. Thanks for the help because this will be used in a epic chapter.

(Y/N) POV:

I was in sitting in class being mad because Issei kept bugging me to join him and the others telling me about that I can have "power" or having a "harem" but I gave him my answers "don't need it" and "I could use less women in my life". So were in class and Issei is talking with his perverted friends till some girl with brown hair, wearing purplish glasses interrupted them.

???: Well, well, what are perverted trio talking about this time?

Issei: That's none of your business!

???: Seriously Asia, there are like better guy here than this one. (Y/N) is perfect example he's helpful, kind, and not a pervert. I bet he'd treat you right.

Me: If you don't mind me cutting in, but Asia is more like a sister kind of friends.

???: Oh really, then what kind of girls are you into.

That's when all eyes were on me.

Me: Well if you must I like girl who are smart, pretty, full of joy, and a nice smile.

???: So no nice body or big sized breasts.

Me: Doesn't matter as long as they fit the profile I gave.

Soon the teacher came in and class started. As class still went on I remembered someone that I met long ago that had all those traits.

( I don't wanna write the past, so it went like this: You were a loner in middle school and no one talked to you until a new girl named Mia changed your life. You two were great friends until a Demon killed her family and you tried to get there in time and soon figured out you were a demon and she hates you on that day. She moved with her aunt and you never saw her again)

Time skipped~

I was in my room playing (game) until my dad called me.

Me: What is it dad?

Dante: I got a call about demons in a abandon warehouse.

Me: Why can't you do it.

Dante: I got a call before the one I told you.

Me: Fine.

I geared up and went to the garage I got my bike and rode to the location. As I made it there I saw Rias and the others there.

Me: Didn't expect you guys to be here

Rias: (Y/N), what are you doing here?

Me: Job.

Rias: What do you mean by that?

Me: Just wait.

As I walk past her 3 demon pop out of no where and ambush Koneko.

Issei: Koneko watch out!!!

Koneko saw the demons and covered  her face and waited but heard gun shots.

Me: Sorry I'm late to the party.

Issei: (Y/N)?

Me: Hey man. You guys might wanna stand back.

They exited the warehouse and looked at me.

Me: Now watch a what a demon slayer can do.

The Demons stood up and came at me I got Yamato out and started to wack them. They then shot darts at me but I unstealthed and twirled it around to block the attacks then stealthed Yamato and equipped Gilgamesh and ran towards them and started punching them. I kicked all three in the air and charged up and did a upper cut and kill the three demons.

All but kiba:😲

Issei: That was awesome!!!!

Me: It wasn't that difficult.

Issei: Those gauntlets look cool even those saws.

Me: Yeah that's Gilgamesh's for you.

Issei: You named your weapon that's weird.

Me: Please, I'm a proud weapon owner. People who don't name their weapons are even weirder.

As I chatted with Issei I saw Rias slap kiba, I was curious what he did and he just left without saying anything.

Me: What happened?

Issei: Hey wasn't acting like himself.

Me: hmmm. Well I'd better get going see ya tomorrow guys.

Issei: Wait how did you get here it's pretty far?

Asia: I'm wondering the same.

Me: I got by Bike.

Issei: hahaha. You peddled all the here.

Me: No I mean by motorcycle.

I pointed to my ride.

Issei: Dude!!! That's fucking awesome!!!

Me: Yup, this baby is pretty fast.

I got on my motorcycle and rode back home. As I got back I put (bikename) in the garage and called my dad about his job being done.