Destroying Excalibur

Me and Kiba ran towards the the track area.

Me: You think we can do this?

Kiba: I have no doubt in my mind.

Me: Work's for me.

Issei: No Asia!!

We heard Issei yell and both of us saw Cerberus going after Asia. I focused energy on rebellion and did Round trip, it hit Cerberus and Kiba was able to do Sword birth on it and rebellion returned to me.

Asia: Kiba your here.

Me: Don't forget about me.

I said as I walked towards Kiba and Asia with rebellion on my shoulder.

Asia: (Y/N) Your here too.

Me: Wouldn't want to miss the party.

Rias and Akeno combined there attacks for a finishing move and destroyed Cerberus.

Me: Now that's a K.O.

Issei ran towards us.

Issei: That was awesome.

Kokabiel: Awesome is a bit of a stretch.

Rias: Take this!

Rias created a spell and and some Kokabiel but he flicked it like it was nothing.

Kokabiel: Impressive, you've become much stronger now that you had a little red dragon emperor power in you, sexy and fascinating as well.

Valper: It is complete!

Kiba: Oh no.

Me: This isn't good.

Valper: Finally it is done!

Kokabiel: Now I get to have the masters power from the results of the combination of the swords.

Rias: So that power you use to make the town collapse.

Issei: So does that mean your going to make our town disappear

Valper: I'd suggest you leave now, this whole area is going to be destroyed less then 20 minutes.

Me: Don't count on it bub.

Kokabiel: If you want to save it you have to defeat me. Ready Rias Gremory!

Rias: I'm ready!

She did and attack at him but caught it and Akeno tried attacking him as well but her magic was caught and he fused there magic into one attack and threw it at Rias. Akeno took the hit and fell, I ran at her and caught her.

Me: You okay.

Akeno: Yeah thanks to you.

I put Akeno down gently.

Me: Hey asshole Your regret hurting my friends!

Issei: Let's show him who's boss.

I nodded and we ran. We saw Kiba run at Valper but kokabiel threw something and the ground exploded good thing I activated royalgaurd.

Kokabiel: You where able to avoid a detect attack what a quick little rat.
And you, you managed to take the full blown I'm impressed. Freed!

Freed: You called, I'm here!

Issei: Not you again.

Kokabiel: This is our last piece of entertainment use the Excalibur of four swords to get rid of all this derby.

Freed: I would love to! You know that fancy Excalibur with those ridiculous specks, surprise I just got one as a gift. Now who wants the point end of this bad boy first!