The New Student

(Y/N) POV:

I was with Issei looking out a window into the hall and Issei was bitching about being back here and his summer waisted in boot camp.

(Y/N): At least we won't die again.

Issie: I know, but it sucks.

(Y/N): Hey, at least we don't get to fight monsters and God's.

Issei: I guess. Sigh~

Matsuda/Motohama: Yo Issei!

Issei: What the hell was that for!

Matsuda: Lucky my foot ain't a cap, we were suppose to see bitches on beaches.

Matsuda and Motohama grab Issei and kicked him.

Motohama: We were gonna be king of dunes and you flaked.

Issei: I didn't have a choice, I told you guys I had to go to training camp with the occult research club it's not like you could have gone with out me!

Me: Can you two knock it off your causing a scene.

Matsuda/Motohama: Stay out of this pretty boy!

Me: Well..

I turned around slowly.

Me: It seems someone finally got the balls to stand up against me. I have to not many people have the balls to back talk to me. Let's see how long it will last.(cracking your knuckles)

Matsuda/Motohama: Sorry!

Aika: Well looks like (Y/N) made the perverted duo his bitches, how about me.

Me: I'm out.

Aika: Plus shouldn't you two save the drive humping for your body pillows.

Matsuda: Oh no you didn't!

Motohama: can't you see we're busy Aika!

Aika: I thought thought the new transfer student would keep you busy. I heard she's a real hotty.

Motohama/Motohama/Issei: What new girl!

Me: Great, now I feel bad for the new chick being here.

The bell rang and we all went to class and took our seats. Once we did we saw someone we never think to see.

Me: *Irina*

Irina: Hello everyone, my name is Irina shidou it's a pleasure.

Me: Great.

Issei: No way.

Matsuda: That's what I'm talking about!

Motohama: Aika wasn't lying!

Irina: Oh hi (Y/N), Issei I didn't see you there.

I waved at her (like Dante did when he waved at Nero at the end)

Matsuda: Yo why is my future wife talking to your dumb asses!

Me: Sorry what that Matsuda, I couldn't hear the sound of you being a pissy and getting your ass kicked after school.

Irina: Me and Issei have known each other forever we were childhood friends. And for (Y/N) we met not that long ago.

Time skipped~

I was in the old school building sitting next to Kiba while Koneko was sitting on my lap eating a lollipop and  I played a game in my phone.

Issei: Same old Irina.

Gasper: Wasn't she a member of a church.

Kiba: That's right, I'm wondering why she transfered here too.