A friend in need pt.1

I was the afternoon and class had ended I was about to leave but, Rias stopped me.

Rias: (Y/N) can you come to the club right away.

Me: Sorry, but I'm not in the mood.

Rias: Please, it's important.

Me: Fine.

Rias: thanks, now let's go.

We made our way to the ORC club and I saw everyone but Kiba.

Issei: (Y/N) What are doing here?

Rias: I brought him here, since Kiba isn't.

Me: So why did you bring me here?

Rias: It's because your going to be in Kiba's place.

Me: Makes sense.

When our conversation ended there was a knock on the door and two people with hooded cloaks entered.
They took their hoods off and saw their face one had light brown hair and violet eyes, the other had blue hair with a small green and hazel eyes.

Me: *(whistle) I think I found the jackpot.

The 2 girls sat down and so did Rias while the rest of us were behind her. They had a conversation about some project which I didn't care about, but the one with blue hair kept staring at with a death glare and same with Asia.

Me: *Why is she looking at me the most*

Me: Hey Issei who are those two.

I whispered

Issei: The one on the right is Irina she was a childhood friend. And to the right is xenovia. There members of a church

As the three finished talking the two church girls were about to leave until xenovia stopped and look at Asia.

Xenovia: Aren't you Asia Argento.

Asia: Yes.

Xenovia: I'd make sense I would run into a witch in place like this.

Me: *What did she just call her!*

I got angry for her saying suck things to Asia.

Irina: Oh my goodness it is you, your the former saint that became a witch. I had heard you had been banished the power to heal fallen angels, devil's, and angles and one time you actually used it, you must be really strong.

I saw Asia freak out a little after what they said. I got angrier for calling her a witch and when she was banished. I know Asia is a good person but I never knew she went through something like that.

Me: *I they don't stop with these hurtful words towards Asia, things are going to get messy*

Irina: I didn't know you'd become a devil yourself.

Asia: Well I-I guess so.

Me: Asia are you ok.

Xenovia: Of course she's not ok. She went from being a saint to a devil.

Me: So what, she still Asia Argento a kind person.

Xenovia: That is about as far as one can.

Issei: That's enough! Why don't you take that crap and get out of here.

Koneko:  Your not helping.

Xenovia: do you still believe in our god Asia.

Irina: Don't be silly, she a devil and stuff so over us.

Xenovia: No. That always doesn't mean what you think it does. There are those whose hearts that continue to remain highest among there betrayal and she seems like one of them.