Parents day

Vali: I am Vali, White dragon emperor but you can call me the vanishing dragon.

Issei: Holy crap.

Me: *Why is he here, unless for a fight*

I hear Issei groan and see his arm glows dark red for a second before it goes back to normal. Vali then points his finger in front of Issei.

Vali: How vulnerable you are. It would take that long even with my magic. Almost to easy.

Issei get back a bit about to summon his gauntlet, but I got Yamato and pointed it in front of his nose. Xenovia and Kiba came in a good time and crossed their sword around his neck.

Kiba: Don't you think this joke has gone on long enough.

Xenovia: It wouldn't be smart enough to let you fight the Red dragon emperor and The Sparda here now would it.

Me: I'd prefer Devil Slayer.

Xenovia: Not the time.

Me: I know but I hate when everyone calls me Sparda.

Vali: Is this really the best move, if all of you fighting couldn't bring Kokabiel down you'll never beat me.

Me: Never say "never".

Vali: Funny, but don't take my word keep going if you don't care about causing a scene.

Xenovia and Kiba put their swords down and desummoned them while I twirled Yamato and stealthed it then it vanished. All three of us Walked back to where Issei was.

Vali: Tell me Issei, how do you think you compare with the others in this world.

Issei: What do you mean?

Vali: I'm talking about your balance breaker, it looks quite incomplete if you ask me. But still a four digit ranking. On a scale of strongest to weakest that is I'd say 1500 or lower.

Issei: Great, so what's your point.

Vali: My point is that your a valuable player, you should be Careful nurtured. Don't you agree Rias Gremory.

We all turn around to see Rias, Akeno, and Koneko.

Rias: I don't need your advice, mind telling me what this is all about.

Vali: Where you aware that the Welsh dragon and the vanishing dragon habe been called upon the twin sky dragons. People involved with the Red and white dragon have never had the best of luck. I'm fascinated, makes me wonder how your life will turn out. Calm down I didn't come for a fight for you.

Vali starts leaving but stops next to me.

Vali: But you (Y/N), you are far more interesting than your grandfather. I hope our fight is grand, right Albion.

Albion: Indeed, I hope you do not disappoint us especially me... Devil Slayer.

Me: Hmm, You better watch yourself because I don't play nicely.

He starts to walking away from us.

Me:*Danm, and I was hoping for a relaxing day*

Nurses office~

I was in the nurses office with Issei since his arm was problem and Rias told me to be with him.

Me: Feeling any better.

Issei: It's calming down a bit. So Vali is the White dragon emperor. Got to admit his fighting style is impressive, it's kinda like risers but-

Ddraig: His is the complete form.