Calming the dragon

3rd person POV:

After everyone saw (Y/N) push Asia away and the strange light appeared and disappeared but so did (Y/N). All there was, was his necklace lying on the floor.

Issei: I don't understand.

Xenovia: (Y/N).

Gasper: Where is he!?

Koneko: What happened?

???: I think that's quite enough of this nonsense Diodora Astaroth.

Rias: Who are you.

Everyone see's a green magic circle and someone float down from it.

???: Dear little sister of the despicable fake devil king. Who I am is the one and true descendent of the great devil Beelzebub. I am Shalba Beelzebub.

Rias: What do you want?

Diodora: Please help me.

Diodora stands up.

Diodora: Imagine both the old and current devil kings combine their-

I see a hole in Diodora's chest

Shalba: and so the maget dies.

Soon a brighter golden light appeared and he screamed in agony and was gone.

Shalba: Current devil king did he say. Calling the true blood line old was the fools first mistake. His imagination is second.

Rias's aura started to glow and surround her.

Rias: Of course, you were the one behind death of Glasya Labolas weren't you?

Shalba: Couldn't you believe the sheer arrogance there. Claiming to be the devil king.

Rias walks a couple steps foward.

Rias: I doesn't matter who you are, you will still suffer for what you did to (Y/N).

Shalba: Little sister of the imposter sir Zech, nothing personal but I think I will kill you. Wait a minute.

Shalba looks at something shining on the floor.

Shalba: Could it really be.

He raised his arm and the necklace starts to float.

Shalba: After many years of searching, the Devil slayer had it all along. Wasn't it my lucky day.

He motioned his hand backwards and the necklace goes to his direction until Asia snatches it.

Shalba: You arrogant girl, give me that necklace now!

Asia: No, it belongs to (Y/N)!

Shalba: Do you even know what you have in your hands. That is a necklace worn by the one of the four sorceress, power that can make beyond a God! I still not sure how the Sparda was able to have something so valuable.

Rias: What, one of the great sorceress. I thought they were legends.

Akeno: What's wrong Rias, what's he talking about?

Rias: That necklace was worn by four great sorceress. Fire, water, earth, and air. They say that they were the first magic users in history. Even their power was outstanding and incredible. Many worshiped them, but as time went on some people wanted that power for themselves so they would try everything to get it. The four sorceress made 4 necklaces to keep their true power sealed away. They gave them to their first daughter's. But only two had enormous amount of magic.

Akeno: So that stories were true.

Kiba: How was (Y/N) still able to have that with him?

Rias: I don't know.