Rescuing Asia pt.1

Issei POV:

The club was gathered and we were watching a fight between Siaraorg and Zephyrdor. And Siaraorg was kicking major ass.

Issei: He's got balls.

Kiba: Flawless victory, they say he's the strongest devil in the rating game.

Rias: He's done quite well stepping in as a substitute.

Issei: Substitute.

Rias: The first heir died in a accident.

We all saw a magic circle appear on the floor.

Gasper: A magic circle.

Rias: Astaroth, of course.

We then see Astaroth appeare.

Astaroth: Salutation's everyone, it's a pleasure to meet you all again.

We all went behind the couch where Rias was sitting and I held Asia's hand.

Astaroth: Shall we proceed to business. I'd like to offer a bishop trade please.

Gasper: No I don't want him to take me!

I hit on the head gently.

Issei: He's coming for you dude.

Rias: You want to trade for Asia you mean.

Astaroth: Am I really that trance parent. I can assure you that it's a fair trade both are hard working and will serve you well.

Rias: I stop you there. Your offer is rejected. Asia is not only a valuable members of my peerage, I also think of her as a little sister I never had.

Asia: Thank you Rias.

Rias: Using a roster trade with a woman who turned your marriage proposal shows me that your not only uncouth but have no idea what she wants.

Issei: *Danm Rias isn't holding back, I don't blame her though I hate this guy*

Astaroth: How very disappointing, you didn't find my offer acceptable today, but won't let that dissuade me.

I saw him walk towards Asia and kneeled down.

Astaroth: our meeting and reunion were both presented. Even if all the forces of the underworld stood in the way. I would do anything nessacary to overcome them all, I'll never give up. I love you Asia.

I walked over to him and place my hand on his shoulder.

Issei: Get your dirty hands off her!

He slapped my hand away and got up cleaned off his shoulder.

Astaroth: Baseborn should know their place. I can't stand being touched by a filthy dragon such as yourself, revolting.

Issei: You dick!

I saw Asia slap him.

Asia: I refuse to sit here and talk to Issei that way.

Astaroth: Yes, I understand my apologies.

Astaroth the points at me.

Astaroth: This isn't over red dragon  emperor. We'll pick up were we left off in the next rating game and your Devil slayer body guard won't be there to assist or protect you. Once I've beaten him I hope you'll accept my love Asia.

Issei: You ain't gonna beat me, I don't need (Y/N)'s help to beat a asshole like you.

Time skipped~

(Y/N) POV:

I was on my motorcycle driving to pick up Koneko from a contract. Once I arrived at the location I saw her walk down the stairs and walked towards me.