Finding out about the truth

(Y/N) POV:

I had opened my eyes and realized I lost to Nero. I got up and clenched my fists.

(Y/N): Danm it, I lost to Nero. I fought a God, high ranking devil's and the white dragon emperor. How did I lose.

I got out of my bed and went to look out the window. I heard my door open and I turned to see my dad.

Dante: Hey.

(Y/N): Hello.

Dante: Look, before you do anything crazy. Here.

He places a VHS tape on my desk and he left my room. I look at the tape and wonder what it is. I get up and walk towards my desk and then I see it. It showed a title "For (Y/N)".

(Y/N): What?

I took it and I put it into the VCR.

(Y/N): Why would he give me this.

It started to play and all I saw was my dad and my mom together. They looked happy, I wished she'd still be here.

(Y/N): This has nothing. I'll just go again.

I was about to leave till I heard a familiar voice.

(M/N): (Y/N).

I turned around to see mom pregnant with me in her stomach.

(M/N): Listen, there might be a time were you will follow in Vergil's footsteps in obtaining power. I don't blame you for it, I fear that Mundus will have taken something precious from you someday.

(Y/N): No kidding.

(M/N): What I want to tell you is you're not ordinary child.

(Y/N): Yeah because I'm half-

(M/N): Not because your a hybrid of a demon and human. You are the first male fire Sorcerer to be living. You are special (Y/N), not mommy and daddy loves you special, but gifted special.

(Y/N): What do you mean?

(M/N): You hold the power to control Fire and other related elements to fire. Your grandfather Sparda came to the first four elemental Sorceress's and created four necklaces which you are wearing one.

I grab the necklace and looked at it. I looked at the T.v and see her holding it.

(M/N): Sparda was told of a prophecy that a third blood line of Sparda would defeat Mundus. When the four necklaces were created Sparda put two powerful being's in two of the necklaces and you have the one.

(Y/N): What?

I was stunned to hear all this.

(M/N): I know that you'll feel hurt and depressed because of me, but there's a reason for that.

(Y/N): What? What made you die and leave me!!?

(M/N): When we Sorceress's give birth we give birth to females and we transfer every last ounce of magic, mana and life source to them. When I I was told you were a boy, you wouldn't die when you reproduce dear. I was happy to know about that but sad as well. I wanted to see you grow up to the man I want you to be. I'm sorry for never being there for you (Y/N), it's alright to get angry but know this I'll still love you and I hope you can forgive me someday.

(Y/N): No, I'm not mad, I forgive you.

(M/N): I want to let you know I never regret meeting your father and having you. Please do this for me, be the hero that you need to be not what you want to be.

(Y/N): I'll remember that... I'll remember...

Dante: Hey come sweetheart.

(M/N): Dante, I'm almost done. How about say something.