Devil Slayer vs White Dragon emperor

I slashed a magician and turned to see one of them about to attack Kiba, I pulled out Ebony.

Issei: Dragon shot!

I saw a red ball hit the magician that was behind Kiba.

Kiba: Thanks Issei.

Me: They finally made it.

Issei: No prob everyone okay!

We all regrouped back into the barrier.

Rias: This is too dangerous, which is why I need you to take care of Gasper for me.

SirZech: Alright.

Koneko: Can we kill them now.

Issei: We're suppose to protect this area till the gate closes, so let's focus on that first.

We all then run out of the barrier and attacked the magician's, Rias put a circle above to shield us and I pulled out Ebony and Ivory and started shooting them. The magician's broke the circle and Rias fell down. One of the magician's was about to attack her till Issei came to the rescue.

Gasper: Rias, Issei, (Y/N)!

The three of us turned around.

Gasper: Please listen, I can fight too. I wanna be a man just like (Y/N), and Issei are. I want to make you all proud of me and I want to be worthy of you, I will fight, I just have to. I gonna do whatever it takes to protect my friends!

We see Gasper take off the bracelet he had on his arm.

Rias: You can't Gasper! Please Zech you have to stop him, do something!

Gasper: I can do this watch me. I can be a man too!

Light starts to come from Gasper.

Rias: Gasper!

As the light died down everyone who was frozen was now free.

Rias: Gasper did it, I'm not sure how but he made go back to normal.

Issei: Oh hell yeah, you owned them Gasper!

Gasper was about to fall till Asia caught him.

Asia: I don't understand!

Me: We'll tell you everything later.

Rias: But for now I need everyone's help.

I pulled out Pandora and made it turn to the turret gun.

Me: Let's end this with bang.

I pulled both handles and multiple missiles were fired and most of the magician's were gone.

Issei: That's just showing off!

Me: Issei shut up okay. We need to eliminate the rest of these magic punks.

Issei: Whats Hey doing.

Me: What are you talking-

I look at were Issei was looking at and we saw Azazel in almost similar armor as Vali.

Me: Seriously what's up with dragons and armor.

Issei: A dragons armor, he's a balance breaker too.

Azazel and Katerea flew at each other and Azazel was able to land one hit on her. Katerea expanded arm and created more arm and grabbed a hold to Azazel.

Katerea: I am not necessarily need for the creation of our new world! If I can take out one of the three great powers, then I welcome death! I destroy myself for glory!