Eight - Learning Experience?

Kagami kept kissing Aomine, he was almost too nervous to do anything more.  And Aomine kept kissing him back.  Aomine seemed to know how to kiss just fine, he was even the one to move his tongue past Kagami's lips.  Kagami had to wonder just how many girls he had kissed before kissing him.

He pushed the all thoughts out of his head.  He was here, in his apartment, making out with Aomine.  He'd dreamt of this moment so many times.  If this was how it was going to go, there was no way he would let the opportunity slip through his fingers.

He reached down, his hand tracing down Aomine's chest to his crotch.  He rubbed his hand over Aomine's member through his pants.  Kagami was surprised that Aomine didn't push him away, he was even more surprised by how hard he was already.  Could Aomine really want him too?  Kagami didn't want to get his hopes up, but he couldn't help getting more excited.

He pulled his hand away and he heard a little sound escape Aomine's lips between their kiss.  Did Aomine really just let out a little whine?  Kagami swallowed, he wanted to be with Aomine so badly.  He broke the kiss, pulling back just enough to look into Aomine's eyes.  He had to see Aomine's face for this, he needed to.

He stood up, moving in front of Aomine.  He swallowed, he felt like his face was on fire, but there was no turning back now.  Kagami reached down, undoing Aomine's pants and exposing Aomine's hard member.  Kagami had to force himself to not shiver, Aomine was just as big, if not bigger than he'd imagined.  Why did Aomine have to be so hot?

Aomine didn't say a word, he let Kagami do as he pleased.  He didn't even seem the least bit nervous or embarrassed.  Kagami just hoped that this wouldn't ruin their friendship.  He wanted more with Aomine, but what if Aomine only wanted this "learning" experience and nothing more?  No, Kagami couldn't think like that.

He slid his own pants off, he could feel Aomine's gaze working its way down his body.  Kagami moved forward to be on the couch with his knees on either side of Aomine's hips.  He slipped his hand back, touching his own entrance and slowly pushing a finger in.  Aomine's eyes dropped down, taking in the sight of Kagami preparing himself.

Kagami couldn't stop blushing, but he knew he wanted to keep going.  He wanted to feel Aomine's throbbing member inside him.  He took his fingers out of himself and reached down to hold Aomine's member and press it up against his entrance.  He was panting lightly and blushing heavily.  He wanted to pull his eyes away from Aomine and hide, but at the same time, he needed to see Aomine's face.

Aomine looked back into Kagami's eyes as Kagami pushed his hips down on Aomine's member.  Aomine's hands slowly moved from the couch to rest on Kagami's knees and move up Kagami's thighs.  Aomine's hands stopped at Kagami's hips, holding onto him tightly.  Kagami rested his hands on Aomine's chest and slowly started to move his hips on Aomine's member.

Kagami leaned in to kiss Aomine again.  He wanted to feel completely connected to him.  Aomine hungrily returned the kiss.

[AN: what do you think of this love scene between them?? Do you think Aomine has sincere feelings or is he still playing with Kagami?? Was it smexy either way? Thoughts??]