Fifteen - A Tour of the Apartment

As soon as they were through Aomine's apartment door, Aomine pressed Kagami up against the wall.  Kagami let out a little gasp as his back hit the wall.  He didn't have time to react before Aomine had his lips pressed into Kagami's.  Kagami's eyes widened, it took him a minute to kiss back.  Aomine didn't stop.  Kagami let his eyes flutter shut, bringing his hands up to rest on Aomine's shoulders.

Aomine pulled back, causing Kagami to let out a little whine.  Aomine smirked, taking a hold of Kagami's wrist, "Come on, let me show you the rest of the place."

Kagami didn't resist when Aomine led him straight to the bedroom.  Aomine pushed Kagami to sit on the bed.  He blushed as Aomine spread his knees apart and pushed Kagami to lay back on the bed.  Aomine pulled Kagami's shirt over his head, letting his hands travel down Kagami's chest to his pants.  He swallowed as Aomine quickly undid Kagami's pants and pulled them all the way off, leaving Kagami completely naked on the bed.

Kagami gulped, turning his face away from Aomine.  He was just too embarrassed to look him in the eye.  But he could still feel Aomine's eyes roving over him.  He did want Aomine to look at him with that lust in his eyes.  "A-Aomine..."

"This excited just from me looking?"  Aomine smirked, "So naughty."

Kagami gasped as he felt Aomine's hand on his member.  He looked back at Aomine, his face completely red.  He stuttered as Aomine started stroking his member more, "A-Aomine..."

Aomine looked back into Kagami's eyes, a smile curling on his lips, "You have to tell me what you want."

Kagami bit his lip.  He didn't want to give in to Aomine so easily, but his hips were already moving on their own to thrust into Aomine's hand.  He turned his head to the side, he couldn't look at Aomine as he said, "I-I want you inside me."

"That wasn't so hard, was it?"  Aomine chuckled and pulled his hand away.  Kagami whined, he just couldn't help it.  He wanted more of Aomine, not less.  Aomine snickered, "Someone's impatient."

Aomine pulled his own clothes off, laying on the bed on top of Kagami. He used the tip of his member to rub against Kagami's entrance.  Kagami shivered, letting out a low moan.  Aomine leaned down to whisper against Kagami's ear, "Is this what you want?"

"Yes~" Kagami replied breathily.  He wanted to feel Aomine inside him again, filling him up all the way inside.  Aomine smiled, licking Kagami's ear and biting it as he pressed his member inside Kagami.

"Nngaah~" Kagami couldn't stop himself from moaning.  He loved the way Aomine felt inside him and on top of that, his ears were far too sensitive.  He wrapped his arms tightly around Aomine's shoulders, holding him in close.

Aomine pushed his member all the in to the base.  He moved his hands down to hold Kagami's hips.  Slowly, he started to move; thrusting in and out.  Kagami kept moaning and panting.  He couldn't hide how much he wanted Aomine, not when it felt this good.

Aomine started to move faster, thrusting in rougher and deeper.  He moved down to kiss Kagami's neck, running his tongue over the sensitive skin before biting it.  Kagami let out a loud, strangled moan.  It felt so damn good.

With each thrust Aomine made, he could feel himself getting closer and closer.  He knew he wouldn't last long with Aomine going at this pace.  But he didn't want Aomine to stop, or even slow down.  He wanted all of Aomine's love.  He tried to speak through his moans, but getting out words was so much harder than he thought.  "A-aaah Ao~mine... I-I'm gonna..."

Aomine paused from biting Kagami's neck and leaned up to look down at Kagami.  "Already?"  Kagami could only blush in response.  Aomine smiled, "Can't be helped then, don't hold back."  He said as he leaned in to kiss Kagami deeply, running his tongue along Kagami's.

Kagami hungrily kissed him back, wanting more and more of Aomine.  The pleasure was overwhelming and he couldn't resist any longer.  He came between their chests.  His body tightened around Aomine, making Aomine feel even bigger inside him.  Aomine kept thrusting, even as he started to come too.  Aomine broke the kiss and by the end of it, they were both panting.

[AN: this update took longer than it should have! Mostly cuz I just kept putting off writing it, not sure why! But I do hope you liked it! 😉 there might be more smexiness coming in the next chapter or so too 😉😅]