Twenty Three - Lover's Taste

Kagami parted his lips, letting Aomine's tongue slip past his lips. He rubbed his tongue over Aomine's, wanting more of his taste. He felt simply intoxicated.

Aomine moved his fingers down to Kagami's entrance, circling them around the muscle before slowly pushing one in. Kagami moaned through the kiss, gripping onto Aomine's shoulders tighter as he felt Aomine's finger inside him. He did his best to stay relaxed because he wanted more of Aomine. It was getting easier the more they did it, but it was still a feeling that took some getting used to.

But Aomine was gentle. He kissing Kagami and slowly pushed his finger in deeper. Kagami moaned into the kiss, grinding his hips against Aomine. He couldn't hide his excitement, not when they were sitting like this.

Aomine pulled back from the kiss, grinning up at kagami. Kagami blushed, swallowing before saying, "I want you inside~"

"I only have one finger in right now." Aomine slowly moved his finger in and out of Kagami in synch with Kagami's grinding.

Kagami shook his head, "I don't care. I want all of you."

Aomine swallowed, leaning in to whisper against Kagami's ear, "Do you have any idea what you do to me when you say things like that?"

Kagami smiled, wrapping his arms tighter around Aomine's shoulders. He loved it when Aomine said things like that, and because of him no less. Aomine pulled his finger out, slowly lifting Kagami's hips up. Kagami could feel Aomine's hard member spring up, hitting that sensitive space between his thighs. Kagami bit his lip, trying to hold back his moan.

Aomine slowly moved Kagami's hips down and onto the tip of his member. He licked Kagami's neck right below his ear, making the redhead tremble. "A-Aomine~"

"That's it," Aomine smiled against Kagami's neck, slowly moving Kagami's hips down more until his whole member was inside him. "Don't hide your moans, I want to hear every sound." Kagami nodded, pressing his body closer to Aomine. He loved Aomine and when they were together like this, he felt like he was powerless to refuse any of Aomine's requests.

[AN: I hope you like this update~! I'll just warn you that the next couple chapters will stay pretty steamy like this! 😅 I hope you like it~! And don't worry, I swear I'll get to more about the rest of the story and premise soon!]