Twenty Five - Quick Decision

Aomine walked up behind Kagami, wrapping his arms around his waist as he was cooking. Kagami glanced back at him, a nervous smile on his face, "Sorry, but I think this is the last of the food that isn't precooked."

"Hmm, I guess we'll just have to eat out tonight and get groceries tomorrow," Aomine said, resting his chin on Kagami's shoulder.

Kagami stood still for a moment, thinking about what Aomine said. The way Aomine said it made it sound like Kagami would be coming back here with him tonight as well as tomorrow. He had to ask Aomine about it, maybe he was just reading too much into it. "Umm, what do you mean?"

"We have to eat out tonight because I have no food here." Aomine said it so matter of factly.

Kagami furrowed his brow, craning his neck to look back at Aomine. "But... we?"

Aomine's eyes widened, his grip tightening around Kagami's waist. "What? Don't you want to get dinner with me?"

He let out a small laugh, looking back at the stove in front of him. "Well, yeah, I do, but... you make it sound like I live here."

"You did this weekend." Aomine nuzzled his face against Kagami's neck. "It's been nice, so why not keep doing it?"

His face turned practically as red as his hair. He did like staying here with Aomine, he certainly felt most loved when he was with him. He swallowed, "Don't you think you're rushing it a little? We've only been together like this for a week..."

He could feel Aomine shrug. "It's not like we're strangers, we've been friends since high school. And when you know, you know. So why not?"

"I..." Kagami blinked a few times, thinking over Aomine's words. Living together... Why not? Aomine was right that they'd known each other for years and it wasn't like Kagami hadn't been dreaming of this for years. He couldn't pin the reason he was so hesitant. But he had to stop it. He wanted Aomine and it was obvious that Aomine wanted him, enough to want to live with him too. He whispered, "Okay..."

Aomine tensed around him for a moment. Kagami could hear the surprise in his voice as he said, "Really? You'll move in with me?"

Kagami blushed more, nodding. He couldn't bring himself to look at Aomine as he said. "Well, we do know each other and I do want more of you..."

Aomine grinned, "You won't regret it." He brushed his lips over Kagami's skin, moving down and kissing his neck sensually.

Kagami let out a shallow moan. "Aomine~"

[AN: hello!! sorry I haven't updated this story in a while!! I really do love it and want to get through it (with all the content, I'm actually thinking it might become two stories, we'll see!) I know not much happened in this chapter, but I hope you liked it!]