Twenty Six - Sleeping in Class

Kagami rubbed his eyes as he tried to focus in class. It was already Wednesday and he and Aomine had been packing up things in his dorm room every day after classes and before practice. It was tiring and busy, but Kagami was happy to be doing it. This way, he got to spend more time with Aomine before they officially moved in together. He wasn't changing his mind, but he also wanted to be sure that they weren't rushing.

Everything had been going well so far. Even now, Aomine and Kagami sat together in every class, Aomine didn't even seem to mind. Kagami couldn't keep his eyes open in the morning lecture today though. Sure they packed up his stuff, but when they were alone, they did it at least once every day. Not that Kagami was complaining, but it was starting to affect his sleep.

The seats were close enough together, so he leaned over and rested his head on Aomine's shoulder and closed his eyes. He felt a warm, strong hand on his knee. Aomine whispered, "Are you doing okay?"

Kagami nodded, but didn't move. "Yeah, just a bit sleepy. Can you take notes for me?"

Aomine snickered. "You trust me to take notes?"

"Please? For me." He chuckled softly.

"Alright, fine. Just this once." Aomine let out a breath and actually opened his notebook. Since getting together, it had become apparent that Aomine had quite the soft spot for him. Kagami had found it quite cute, especially when it came to how much Aomine loved his cooking.

A part of him wished that he could stretch out on the bed and sleep. He shifted, moving a little closer to Aomine. He could smell Aomine's manly scent. He really did love being so close to Aomine. He'd dreamed of this since high school, it felt too good to be true.

Kagami hadn't realized that he'd actually fallen asleep until his shoulder was being shaken. He slowly rubbed his eyes and opened them to see Aomine looking at him. Aomine smirked. "Sleepyhead. Class is over. Let's go home."

Kagami instantly smiled at the word home. He and Aomine weren't going to separate homes, they were going home together. Kagami felt all mushy inside, even though he didn't want to admit it. "Yeah, let's go home."

[AN: Wow this update was short, but at least it happened! 😅😭 Did I write about a sleepy Kagami because I'm sleepy? Maybe! But I will keep updating this story, so I promise there will be more feels and more cuteness to come!]