Nineteen - Kagami's Dare

Deep beet red. That was the color of Kagami's face. He stared at Aomine for a moment, hoping that he'd heard him wrong. But the smirk on Aomine's face told Kagami that he'd heard him correctly. There would be no getting out of this one.

He got up from his chair. It was already so embarrassing to be standing naked in front of Aomine, but to do a lap dance? He should've just said truth... Kagami took a deep breath, moving forward to rest his hands on Aomine's shoulders and slowly moved his hips over Aomine's lap. He wasn't even sure what to do for a lap dance, seeing anyone else do one for someone always made Kagami feel awkward. He always ended up looking away. But if he was the one doing it for Aomine, that wasn't an option.

Kagami moved his hips seductively in a rolling motion. At least, he hoped it was seductive. Aomine seemed pleased enough, looking Kagami up and down. Aomine rested his hands on Kagami's hips. He moved Kagami's hips more, practically making Kagami rub his hips right against Aomine's.

Kagami stopped. He leaned back, pulling his hips away a little. His face was still completely red and Aomine looked like he was having a wonderful time. Kagami swallowed, "Satisfied?"

Aomine laughed, rubbing Kagami's hips. "You did good." Kagami tried to get off Aomine's lap, but Aomine's hands gripped onto his hips tighter. Aomine smiled deviously. "How about you stay here a little longer?"

He stared into Aomine's blue eyes. After a minute, he relaxed, sitting down on the end of Aomine's lap. He still felt exposed for being completely naked on Aomine's lap, but of course, so was Aomine. Kagami swallowed, "My turn. Truth or dare?"

[AN: I hope you like this update!! there will be more soon!! sorry for breaking up this game of truth or dare so much, I just can't resist making you wait and then I keep wanting to write more of other stories, so everything is short snippets right now! But I hope you still like this! ^^ ]