Thirteen - After Practice

The rest of classes went fine.  Though Kagami did have a hard time sitting still for most of the classes.  The pain took a while to go away, it even got worse during the last class.  Kagami couldn't do anything about it, he did his best to just sit there and take it.

Aomine had been sleeping through most of their classes and didn't notice Kagami much at all.  Kagami was glad of that.  If Aomine saw him like this, he might not to get together again.  Maybe it was desperate of Kagami, but he wanted to have fun with Aomine again.  He couldn't let Aomine go and find someone else.

By the time they were in basketball practice, Kagami was feeling a lot better, but certainly not well enough to play.  He didn't let that stop him though.  He played through the pain, he didn't want Aomine to get so much better and leave him behind.  Still, the pain made the practice feel like it took forever.  He was glad when it was finally over.

Aomine was heading out of the locker rooms before Kagami.  He smiled at Kagami, about to walk out, "See you tomorrow."

Kagami called after him, "Don't oversleep and miss class.  I'll find you."

"You don't even know where I live," Aomine snickered.

Aomine was still close enough, so Kagami spoke so only Aomine could hear.  He had to take a chance and make sure Aomine wanted to see him again, "So let's hang out at your place Friday then."

Aomine looked at Kagami for a moment before his mouth twitched up into a smirk.  He whispered in Kagami's ear, "I knew you'd want more of me."  Kagami couldn't stop his face from heating up.  Aomine stepped back, smirking more when he saw Kagami's tomato red face.  He started to walk out of the locker room, calling over his shoulder, "You can make something delicious for me."

"Keep dreaming," Kagami managed to say, though he knew Aomine was probably right.  He'd end up cooking for both of them.  It didn't bother Kagami, it was just the way Aomine seemed to expect it.  But what else should he expect from Aomine.

He sighed to himself, finishing packing up his own stuff.  Somehow he still managed to be the last person to leave the locker room.  He just wanted to get home and sleep the pain away.

[AN: sorry for this chapter, I should've just skipped to the after practice, but I did the speed narrative to get them through the day xD honestly, I just didn't know what their entire day looked like and I didn't feel like figuring it out, so that's why we've ended up here. I hope you like this chapter anyway and I'm probably going to skip to the weekend after this!]