Ten - First Time

Kagami sat down on his bed.  More like Aomine pushed him into sitting down.  Though he didn't mind Aomine's strength.  He did want to do more with Aomine too, once wasn't enough, who was he kidding?  He just wanted Aomine to want to keep being with him like this, for more than just today.

Aomine reached down, pulling Kagami's shirt over his head.  Kagami's face heated up.  He suddenly felt very exposed being completely naked.  He swallowed back his embarrassment and looked up at Aomine taking his own shirt off.  All his muscles rippled under his tan skin.  Kagami couldn't keep himself from reaching out and running his hands over Aomine's torso.

Aomine smirked down at him, "Like what you see?"  Kagami blushed harder.  He didn't say anything to answer Aomine, but he also couldn't take his eyes off Aomine's perfect body.  Aomine rested his hands over Kagami's, slowly moving Kagami's hands down his torso to the hem of his pants, "Take them off."

Kagami bit his lip, pushing his thumbs underneath the hem of his pants.  He'd already undone Aomine's pants from when they did it the first time, but he was still just as nervous when he pushed Aomine's pants completely off.

He kept his hands on Aomine's hips.  He felt bad for staring, but there was so much to take in.  Aomine's carved legs, his perfect muscles leading down to his navel, his large member that filled Kagami's insides just right, and his ass.  Aomine's firm, round ass.  It felt so good under Kagami's fingers.  He couldn't help wondering what Aomine's insides were like.

Aomine leaned down to whisper against Kagami's ear, "I want to try it too."

Kagami swallowed, did he just hear Aomine right?  He couldn't help stuttering a little, "A-are you sure?"

Aomine stepped a little closer, his legs against the bed on either side of Kagami's.  "Hurry up before I change my mind."

Kagami nodded, swallowing.  No way he was going to let this chance go to waste.  He gently squeezed Aomine's ass before moving a hand down to rub his finger against Aomine's entrance.  Since Aomine made no objection, Kagami slowly pushed a finger inside.  He heard Aomine let out a small hiss but that was it.  "Tell me if it hurts," Kagami looked up at Aomine, his expression serious.  He wanted Aomine to feel good, not just put on a brave face to keep from looking weak.

Aomine nodded, not saying anything.  He could feel Aomine start to relax around his finger.  Kagami smiled, pulling Aomine closer with one hand, keeping his fingers in Aomine's entrance with the other.  Aomine sat over Kagami's lap, legs on the outside of Kagami's and hips hovering over Kagami's hard member.

Kagami continued to loosen Aomine up.  Once he was prepared, Kagami took his fingers out.  He positioned Aomine's hips over his own member and slowly brought him down, pushing his member inside.  Kagami looked into Aomine's eyes, "We can take it slow, move at your own pace."

Aomine laughed.  He pushed his hips all the way down on Kagami's member, causing Kagami to let out a moan.  Aomine's insides felt so hot and tight, it was amazing.  Aomine rested a hand on Kagami's cheek, starting to move up and back down again.  "You don't have to treat me like I'm fragile."  Kagami had to bite his lip to keep from moaning too much.  Aomine's insides moving around him felt too good.  Aomine smirked, "I can handle a lot if it feels good.  Besides," Aomine leaned in to kiss Kagami's neck, Kagami couldn't help shivering from the pleasure, Aomine whispered in Kagami's ear, "The look on your face is definitely worth it."

Kagami blushed hard.  He kept his hands on Aomine's hips, but Aomine was the one controlling the movements now.  His grip tightened on Aomine's skin as Aomine started to suck on Kagami's neck.  Kagami's neck was so sensitive to Aomine's tongue, it felt great.  He hated to admit it, but Aomine had been right.  Being with Aomine felt so good, Kagami wanted to do it again and again.

[AN: I hope you liked this update! How did the KagaAo feels go?? It may have been KagaAo, but it still seems that the power is tipped in Aomine's favor ;) either way, I'd like to hear what you think! But do know that this is an AoKaga story, so there won't be many more scenes like this xD]