Prolouge

Jo P.O.V.

I was 12 when I first moved to North Carolina.

A place that I would have to call "Home"

I didn't like the idea and I've always been an outsider. I had three brothers and one sister.

My sister loved to do makeup and dress like a girl with dresses and so forth.

But I for one didn't. I was the quite opposite. I never tried makeup, I hated dresses, heels where WAYYYY OUT THE QUESTION and I hate hearing the word Panties. Call them underwear.

"And here we are" Dad pulled up in the park lot. We all looked at the three story house.

It was a nice house but I didn't care

It was a nice house but I didn't care. I wanted to get out so I could stretch my legs.

We all get out and I hear my sister squealing. "I can't believe We're in North Carolina. There's cute boys here" She made a big deal about it. I started rolling my eyes, walking towards the U-haul that followed us.

Mom pulled up the leverage of the truck and when she did she squealed. I ran to her and saw that one of my dirtbike boots fell down hitting her leg.

"Jo! Get this damn Boot! I don't know why you like that stupid shit anyway" Mom said, giving me my boot and I took it. I loved motorcossing. I only got out the competition because of mom.

She said that I needed to stop being like a little boy but hey! I love Doing things. Being a daredevil Girls can do just as much as boys can.

After we finished unpacking, I looked around my room. So many trophies. I needed to color it blue though. Make it look good.

"Well, look at this" Stacy, my sister came in my room looking around. "What?"

"You are seriously a Tomboy"

"So" I shrugged. "Boys don't like tomboys"

"I don't care about boys they are a waste of time" I said and she roll her eyes.

"If you say so Jo, so stubborn at times" She mumbled, walking out. Whatever, boys are a waste of time.

I started walking downstairs, seeing my brothers, Leon, Dre, and Eric talking and playing around in the kitchen.

"I'm going to take a walk!" I yelled but yet my parents never hears me. It's always oh Eric that's good, Dre you should play Basketball more, Leon you're so thoughtful about the needy kids, and Stacy I love how you think.

I just sigh, rolling my eyes and leaving out the door. I hate this, why can't I have any friends? I never had anyfriends. Especially with girls. They always looked at me different because I didn't do what they did.

I watched my surroundings, walking across the other side. I didn't know where I was going. I was about to walk straight when someone was screaming.

"Watch out!!" Just as I turned my head towards to the left, someone falls right on top of me.

We groaned loudly.

"Ouch!!" I hoarsed, wanting the guy to get off of me.

He got off of me and stood up, gesturing his hand to me. I took it and stood up dusting myself off.

"Thanks for bumping into me" I sarcastically said, as he chuckled.

"I'm sorry" when I looked at him, he had blue eyes and brown hair with a little blonde in it.

"I'm still trying to get use to ride my skate board" He scratched the back of his head.

I never saw anyone's eyes that blue

I never saw anyone's eyes that blue. He smiles at me and pulled out his hand.

"Hayes Grier"

I looked at him for a while and arched an eyebrow. But then I smiled, shaking his hand.

"Joanna Robertson"

And That's how our friendship started.

A/N: Sorry that this is short but I hope you guys liked this and please go check out my other books!!!

Love yasssss❤❤❤❤

You read this far comment your name letter by letter. Lol😂😂