+20+

Jo

I heard a slight knock on my open door to see it was my sister, Stacy looking at me

"You're about done?" She asked me and I nod my head.

"Yeah, just give me a few minutes and I'll be down" She nods, leaving me to my empty room.

This was it. I'm actually leaving this house. I can't do it anymore. Last night my mom drew the line when she did what she did.

Flashback*

"I can't believe you pulled that with me Jo" She said as we all went inside the house. Then she looked at me.

"Don't disrespect me like that ever again"

I felt hurt when she said that. I couldn't believe she was doing this to me.

"Ma why do you treat Jo like she's Nobody?" Dre asked her and Stacy agreed with him.

"Cause she's nothing! She doesn't have anything going for herself. And she acts like a little boy" My heart just broke in seconds when she said that.

"Ma!?" Dre said in shock and I couldn't look at her the same.

"I don't care Dre. She can say whatever she wants. I'm done with her. I'll rather live on the streets than stay here and be torment by her" After I said that, a slap came across my face.

I gasped, holding my cheek and cried even more. "That's it. I'm really done with you." I looked at Stacy and Dre.

"Stacy, I'm going to take you up on your offer" I cried, going up the stairs and slammed my door. I slid down the door and cried. I heard yelling down stairs and I cried even more.

Flashback over*

Stacy and my brothers always saw the way she treated me.

Today was the day I move back in with Stacy, and this time I was going to stay. My mom and I had our differences yesterday when she slapped me and told me I was nothing. She was the reason why my emotions where not with me.

Stacy thought signing me up to a group center while I stayed with her was a good idea. I thought it was a good idea because I don't know what or how to feel anymore. My momma really broke me as a person.

As for Hayes and I.... I couldn't come in between what he had with his girlfriend. I love him so much, but I can't be with him right now. So much is overwhelming me and I just can't do it.

I was going to go to his house today to tell him I was leaving and going back to Seattle with my sister. Hopefully he will understand and we can be best friends again.

I picked up my bags, getting everything that I need. I started walking out my bedroom door for the last time and shut the door on my way out. I made sure that I didn't drop my suitcase on my way down.