+16+

Hayes P.O.V.

"NASH!! STOP BEING FUCKING IMMATURE!!" I yelled, waking up from Nash giving me a wet willie in my ear.

Nash still acts like a child and the thing about it, he's having a child. I don't think Taylor can keep up with two kids.

I got my phone off the night stand to see what time it was.

6:30 A.M.

Great, he woke me up at 6:30. It's toooooo early to be woken up. "Babe, why were you screaming?" Stella groaned a bit, moving from me to sit up in bed.

"Nash being immature... again" I said, sitting up with her. She chuckled, then gave me a lazy smile.

"Hayes he's being playful. Trust me I know. I grew up with 4 brothers. You'll live" She waved off, getting out of my bed, stretching.

"I can't believe it's August" I stated, leaning against my headboard as Stella chuckles, putting on her sandals.

We didn't do anything but talk and fall asleep. I love how we talk, it's just isn't the same when me and her talked. It always felt different with us. We would talk, then play and fall asleep.

"I know I start college in like a week! And I have to go to practice anyway" She got her things and came over towards me to give me a peck on the lips.

"Really? That means I won't see you when you're finished" I grabbed her by the hand, smiling.

"Why?" She furrowed her eyebrows and then she realized what I meant. Nash and I were suppose to go home earlier today because mom was having a party Friday.

"Aww" She poked her bottom lip out, "But FaceTime me when you land and text me"

I nod my head, smiling. "Of course and the time will probably different anyway" she nod her head, "I don't care about that Hayes, I just want to know if you're okay"

Sometimes, I wonder why she hasn't had a boyfriend in a while. She tells me that her parents where okay with whoever she dates, her brothers however doesn't. If they don't like the guy, she doesn't date them anymore.

But She was perfect. Nice smile, nice eyes, always made straight A's, going into college with a full ride in volleyball, and has never been in a fight.

She was too perfect....

"Okay, I'm gone" She smiled, getting her keys and seen Nash at my door way.

"I'll see you Nash" She continued to walk and Nash leaned against my door way.

"She's okay" He said, which I arch my eyebrow. "She's not okay, she's perfect.. too perfect"

"For you" He pointed at me. I nod my head, "Yeah"

Nash sighed, "it's going to be like that for a while but it'll get better" I nod my head.

"Sooo...." Nash dragged out, smiling. "You ready to go back home?"

I shook my head no. "Not really, I don't want to see her. I've messed up Nash. It's been two months now, I'm pretty sure I'm dead to her"

He nods his head, "Hayes don't say that. If you and Jo are suppose to be friends, It'll happen again so stop worrying"

I nod my head, smiling at him. "You're right...." I said, but then I got up cause I was about to punch him for giving me that wet Willie.

"But I'm about to punch you for giving me that wet willie" I stated before he ran and I ran.

After we got off the plane, we were in the car with dad. I was looking outside to see the lights gleaming during the night.