Epilogue

Years later......

Jo

"Joannaaa" My assistant dragged out, while I smiled leaving my office to give my receptionist some papers I left for her

"Hey Bentley" He continued to followed me. We've been busy all day. It was almost the holidays and I was making sure we had everything covered for this week. Everyone was buying the shoes that I've designed.

After years of not giving up on myself, I'd finally made myself accomplished.

When I left my mom years ago, it changed my life. I got to college, my Dad helped me with the expenses and I helped him also. I made sure I did good in school. I graduated college, I finally made my shoe line and clothing line come true and I wasn't a little tomboy.

At times....

But I've found my path, I found my way and I was thankful for God to give me the opportunities for this to happen. I own my own corporate building.

"I was thinking that maybe we could you know, go to lunch or something" He said, while I thanked Elena, my receptionist to look the papers. I turned around to see that he moved his eyes, from my ass smiling brightly at me.

I like my assistant, but he's not for me. His baby momma is tooo messy for me.

"Bentley, I like you and all but I can't date my coworkers" I smiled, walking back to the elevator.

"But what about?-"

"Bentley" I started and turned towards him, "I can't date my coworkers" I went in the elevator and pressed the button for me to go back in my office.

He looked at me with a sad look and I kinda felt bad. But I couldn't cause he has a messy ass baby momma and I don't have time for that.

The elevator opened and I walked towards my office. I opened my door, to see someone sitting in my office chair that was faced like they were looking out the window. I rolled my eyes, knowing that it was the only idiot that does that shit. He finally came back to talk to my ass.

"Terrance, get your ass out of my chair" I started walking that way, but it wasn't him.

It was sister and my 3 year old nephew.