+9+

Hayes P.O.V.

"Last night was great!" Gracie chuckled, cuddled up next to me. I chuckled, kissing her forhead.

"Yeah it was" I sighed. "Babe? What's wrong? You sighed. You never sigh when we have sex" She said, which I mentally groan at myself.

I've been like this since two weeks ago. When I hugged my bestfriend, when I looked at her, even when we were close to each other and was about to kiss.

"Was it because I was bad this time?" She asked, I looked at her and shook my head no. "No it wasn't that. I just have alot on my mind lately"

She nods her head. "Oh. I'm sorry" She got on top of me and kissed me. I half smiled.

"Is any of the boys here?" I asked. She shakes her head no. "Is Jo here?" I asked.

"I don't think so. I think she was with Kalvin or the boys, but most likely the boys. You know she's actually dressing like a girl these past two weeks and acting like one"

It's because of that bitch ass boy she calls a Boyfriend.

"Okay."

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Babe, are you concerned about her?" Gracie asked. "Yes because she's my bestfriend And I have to look out for her. If anything would ever happen to her, I wouldn't forgive myself"

I was always worried about Jo whenever she wasn't around me. She's someone that I could never replace in my life. I love her. I really meant love her. Love her.

Gracie mouth had dropped and she scoffed. "So I'm chopped liver Aren't I?" She said getting mad. "Graice I-" She got off of me and decided to put on her clothes.

"When you want to continue this, let me know Hayes. But until then, let's just keep our space." She got her things. I grabbed her by the wrist and she looked at me. "Graice I didn't-" She snatched away, "I can't believe you didn't say anything about me first I'm your girlfriend" She slammed my door and I sighed, putting my hands in my face.

💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️

I dribbled the ball on the court, and took a shot. Making it all net. "My Bestfriend out here playing basketball by his self, something must be wrong" I turned around to see Jo smiling.

I never get tired of her face. She was like a goddess. I chuckled. "Yeah after my girlfriend stormed out of room, I decided to get up and start my day off"

She chuckles. "Hand me the ball" I gave her the ball and she made a shot.

"Want to play some one on one?" She asked smirking. I started smiling. "We already know who's going to win" I said, flexing my right arm. She laughed, throwing her head back.

"You wish"

We started playing basketball and she was in the lead. She try to cross me up, but I took the ball, shooting a layup.

Then we were both tied up. "We're tied" She smiled, putting defense on me. "If I made this shot, I'm better than you in basketball" I said, making her nod.

"And if I win, Your going to pay for my food after this game" She said, making me nod. "Your on"

I went up for the shot but she blocked it. She went to go for the ball and I did too. I made an accident and stepped on the back of her shoe, almost making her trip.

I caught her just in time, with me behind her, with my arms wrapped around her safely.

"Thank you Hayes" She said, while I nodded, knowing she couldn't see me. "Your welcome"

I've notice how we were positioned. She was bent a little and I was in the same position behind her like I was hugging her. This felt weird... But it felt different and I liked it. I wanted to do some many dirty things to her in this position.

But I knew I had to move from this position.

I let go of her, seeing her getting the ball and turning around towards me. She smiled, shooting the ball and it made in the hoop.

"Guess your buying me food" She smiled, making me smile. "Okay, Where do you want to go?"

"The diner"

I nodded, "Alright let's go"

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

"I'm full" Jo leaned back against the booth seat. "I see, you didn't finish your Chocolate ice cream" I chuckled.

She looked at me, smirking "You want it don't you?"

Yes I want your body so bad.

"Nah, I don't want your Ice cream I'm full too" I said, making her sucked her teeth.

"Hayes if you want it you can have it" She slid the ice cream towards me but I didn't want it. "No I'm good Jo" I said and gave it back to her.

She slid it back to me. "Hayes take it"

I sighed, "If it'll make you happy" I said taking my spoon, and dipping into the chocolate ice cream. It was good.

I wondered did she taste like this?

Hayes get your mind out the GUTTER!!!

I looked over at her to see she was on her phone. She frowned, then laughed.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. She looked up at me, "So you remember I lefted home?"

I arched my eyebrow, "You mean you sneaking out of your house?"

"Whatever you want to call it. But my mom supposedly "panic" when she didn't see me in my room. She had police and everyone looking for me. She went to Lessie to ask her did she know where I was and she told her where I was at. Now my mom is beyond piss at me"

"Jo, aren't you scared your mom is going to be mad at you?"

She shrugged, smiling. "I don't care. I'm 18 now I can do whatever I want" I shook my head at her.

"Okay" I paused, finishing up the last little bit of the ice cream I could. "I'm done, I can't eat anymore"

She chuckles, "Okay, I'm ready" I payed for the food, and we left out the diner. The day went by like any other day. The boys wanted a movie night, so we had a movie night.

Jo had her head on my shoulder, while it was in the middle of the movie. By the time the end of the movie came, she was sleep and the boys was going in their rooms.

Jo was a heavy sleeper so I just carried her up to her room. I put her into bed, hearing her phone ding.

I looked at her phone on the end table.

Kalvin🤤❤️- all I wanted was a good fuck. I got that good fuck with someone else that's not a Virgin. Virgins stay attached to the other person thinking they want a relationship, but they don't. All they want is a one time thing and that's what I did. Don't wait up on me. ✌️🏾✌️🏾✌️🏾

I'mma kick his ass when I see him again.

A/N: Hey my Lovelies!!! I hope you like the update!!!❤️❤️❤️💖