+11+

Hayes P.O.V
"Hayes" I opened my eyes a little to see Jo in my view. "You fell asleep on the couch" She sat down on the ground making me look at her. "Hmm?" I hummed, looking around seeing that I was on the couch. I groaned a little and threw my arm across my forehead and looked at her.

"What time is it?" I asked, closing my eyes back. "It's like 3 in the afternoon" I groaned, putting the pillow on my face. Jo and I haven't talked about what happened to us... meaning we almost kissed.

I didn't talk about it, she didn't talk about it.... it stayed that way for three days. I took Gracie back and after that things went back to normal.... but my feelings go different for my best-friend, They go deeper for her.

I heard her chuckled and when I removed the pillow I saw that she was looking right at me. Her eyes were pretty and they always been pretty to me.

"Well" She sigh, standing up as my eyes followed her. "I'm about to go. I'm going with Nash and Taylor today" She said.

"Wait?" I arched my eyebrow, "how come you didn't tell me you were going with them?"

"Because you were with Gracie last night... and I didn't want to disturb what y'all had going in your room" She said pointing at me. After she said that I'm pretty sure I was turning red.

She laughed when she said that I groaned, throwing the pillow at her. "Shut up! It's not funny!" I smiled as she stopped laughing and looked down at the pillow.

"I know damn well you did not just throw that-" She paused, trailing off and hit me with the pillow. She kept hitting me with the pillow and I try to block her attacks at me.

I finally caught the pillow out of her hand and hit her with it. She went to get another pillow and started hitting me with it.

"Hayes!! Quit!!" She yelled, still laughing, trying to get away from me. I followed her and we ended up in the kitchen. I grabbed her and lifted her up over my shoulder.

"Hayes! Stop!" She yelled, laughing. She try to get off my shoulder but I held onto her, I threw her on the couch and I pinned her down so she couldn't run.

"Hayes I give you 5 seconds to release me or I'm going to bite you" She said as I just laughed. "You wouldn't dare!"

She nodded her head and smiled. "I think we both know I would"

"Well" I looked at her. "Your teeth aren't that sharp so.." I shrugged.

"5" she counted and I still didn't let her go. I was actually taking in how pretty and beautiful she was. One day she was going to be mine if I'm not to late.

"4" She said and I still didn't budge. "3"

"2"

"1" She was about to bite my arm when I moved away from her. She laughed, "I told you to let go of me"

"I see" I said. "I've got to go take a shower" I said and she nods, putting her finger on her nose. "Yeah cause your body screams B.O." I dropped my mouth a little and push her shoulder a little bit.

She chuckled and I got up and started to walk but she caught me off guard. "Hayes catch me!" She said and right when I turned around I caught her but I lost balanced and we both fell down on the ground with a thud.

"Owww" We groaned, when she picked her head up it was near mine and I felt my heart drop, making me want to kiss her so bad.

She looked at me and I looked at her. It was like nothing else mattered. "I knew it!!" We heard Sammy yelled. Our head turn towards the boys who where in shocked that we were in this position. I didn't even hear when they came in.

"Ooooh" I heard Skate and Swazz say, shaking their heads, smiling. "It's not what you guys are thinking" I rolled my eyes. Jo got off of me, helping me up.

"I think it was. It looked pretty suspicious to me. Oooh I hoped y'all are using protection" Sammy said, causing me to roll my eyes and shaking my head. "Whatever. all of you need to get y'all head out the damn gutter" I said, walking up the stairs and slamming my door.

Way to ruin the perfect moment.

.

.

"Hayes?" Gracie questioned as I looked at her. "Hmm?" She looked at my hand and noticed that I was tapping on the table. I looked and stopped tapping on the table. "Are you okay?" She asked, looking at me.

I honestly don't even know anymore.

"Yeah I'm fine... just a lot on my mind" I chuckled, as she nodded slowly, looking at the menu again.

I wonder is Taylor telling Jo about boys Taylor knows. What if she set them up?

"Babe, your doing it again" Gracie interrupted into my thoughts. I looked to see that I paused my finger from tapping on the table again. I looked at her and smiled, "I'm sorry"

I looked at my menu and thought again.

Jo and I could've kissed... but if Sammy didn't interrupted... I think I would've took Jo's Virginity.

"Okay" She sighed, looking at me. "You've been off it Hayes what's going on?"

"Nothing!" I said, she looked at me like I was lying which I was.

"You keep tapping your fingers on the table like something is wrong"

"Nothing is wrong Its a lot on my mind" she put the menu down. "The last time you said a lot was on your mind, it was Jo"

"No it's not Jo... can we just get pizza? We can go to my house and watch movies" I said. She arched her eyebrow but nodded. "Sure"

When we got to my house we ordered pizza and watched movies. But all I wanted to do was see Jo.

It was 11:23 P.M. and they haven't even came back yet. The boys went out also, which I'm not surprised. "Baby, I'm bored" Gracie climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck.

"Baby.. come on not tonight" She was still kissing me down my neck. "Come on Hayes"

"IM HOME!!" I heard a voice say.

JO's HOME! I got Gracie off of me and I went towards the walkway of the front door. "Hey Jo. How was your day?" I asked as she arched an eyebrow and chuckled.

"It was good. Hayes wh-"

She was cut off by Gracie. "Oh hey Jo" She waved. I knew they didn't like each other but I missed Jo all day.

Wow I sound whipped.

Jo smiled, but I knew she was fake smiling. "Hey Gracie. I'm sorry if I interrupted. I'll be in my room" She started to go upstairs.

"What the hell was that Hayes?" Gracie asked me and I arched an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

She scoffed, rolling her eyes. "It's so fucking Obvious" I arched my eyebrow.

"What's obvious?" I asked. She groaned of frustration and stomped in the living room. I followed her and seen that she had her things.

"Gracie where are you going?" I asked. "I'm leaving"

"Why?" I asked, she stopped at the door and turned around. She bitterly laughed and shake her head. "You have a thing for Jo Hayes"

"What" I laughed. "Me and Jo are just best-friends"

"Best-friends my ass! You like her and you know it" She opened the door and slammed it back.

I need some advice about love cause I'm very confused about it right now.