+3+

Jo P.O.V.

"You aren't serious are you?" Lessie said in a disappointed tone as I nod my head.

"You thought I was playing oh no babes, I'm going to L.A."

"What will your mom say?" She asked. I snickered, walking towards my closet. "What will she say?"

"Your mom loves you and I know she wouldn't won't you to go with Hayes" Lessie spoke as I laughed. "You seriously think she gives a fuck?"

"Yes"

I snickered. "Nope"

"Jo, you can't go" Lessie spoke once again. Lessie didn't won't me to go because she was going to miss me. I was going to go cause I have nothing left here. After my Brothers and sister leaves, she's going to care less for me.

She hates that I don't dress like a girl. She hates that I don't listen to her. She hates that she can't control me like the rest of them.

"Lessie" I put my hands on her shoulders. "It'll be okay, Okay? I'll talk to you everyday. Lessie your going to be okay" I hugged her as she sniffed. "Okay"

"Okay" I pulled away from her. She cried, hugging me once again.

😙😙😙😙😙😙

I knocked on Hayes' door. It opened to Skylynn. "Hey Sky!" She smiles and open her arms. I went in for the hug.

"Jojo!!" She kept hugging me and I went inside with her arms still around my neck.

I was met with Momma Elizabeth. She treats me like a mother than my own mom. "Hey Baby" She hugs me with Sky still in my arms. "Hey momma"

She chuckles. "Your looking for Hayes?"

"Yes ma'am"

"I think he's still in bed but you can check"

"Okay" I smile walking over to the stairs and started going on it with Sky still hanging on my neck.

We opened the door to see him still sleep in his room. He was snoring. Sky and I snickered.

"He's still sleep" I looked at Sky. "We should wake him up" Sky Suggested.

"No I got a better idea" I smirked at her.

MoJo_JoJo Hayes is going to kill me😂😂 @hayesgrier

Pc:Skylynn

1,230 Likes/ 330 comments

Me and Skylynn highfived each other and left out his room. We went back downstairs into the kitchen to see Nash up. His hair was tossed everywhere and everywhere and he was texting away.

Skylynn went to sit on his lap and I sat down next to Nash.

"So where you going college at Jo?" Momma Elizabeth asked. "I have no idea. I'm trying to find something to do for a major"