+2+

Jo P.O.V.

"Erica Deon"

Every started clapping for her as she walked across the stage. I was waiting for this year.

Being class of 2017 graduate. It's my time to shine. I've get to get out my parents house. They make me feel less everytime they talk about Eric, Dre, Leon and Stacy.

"Lessie Gonzalez"

I started screaming and hollering for my bestfriend. Everyone started looking at me like I was crazy. Who cares? She's wifey.

I sat back down, giving her a thumbs up. She smiles, shaking her head.

Time past and I was like the last one to get my diploma. "Joanna Robertson"

I heard my parents, brothers and Stacy screaming.

"That's my baby" I overheard mom scream as I laughed going across the stage with my jordans. That's right your girl wore Jordans across the stage. I was not going to wear those 8" inch heel shoes.

I sat back down, smiling to myself cause I kept getting glances at people. "Tomboy" I heard Ricky "Coughed" while some of his boys started snickering at him and dapping.

"Little" I coughed back, smirking at him. His boys started oohing back, laughing.

He didn't say anything else cause he already knew he was little. I smiled in victory as I kept looking forward.

🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐

"Alright girl I'm finished taking pictures of you now" Momma said as I rolled my eyes.

"Baby, stop" Dad whispered at momma.

I started walking away, looking for Lessie. "Bittch!!!" Lessie jumped infront of me as I laughed.

"Yes Bitcch!!" I screamed back, while she laughed. "We've graduated!!!"

"Bitch!!! I know!!!"

"Besties for life" I screamed, hugging her as we waddled side to side.

"Damn that hurts" I heard a deep voice say. Lessie and I stopped hugging and I turned around to see Hayes.

Oh my god!!!

"Hayes!!" I screamed, hugging him while he chuckles embracing the hug. We waddle side to side but it was a bit longer.

Someone coughed making us pull apart. It was Nash. "Hey Nashty" I hugged him and pulled away.

"You interrupted our hug!" Hayes pushed his shoulder as I laugh.

"That hug was a little too long don't you think?" Nash questioned us as Hayes punched him in the chest.

"Oww, stop fucking hitting me" Nash hits him back.

"Nash, you really interrupted our hug" I told him as he threw his hands up.

"Suddenly I've been ganged on" Nash scoffed. Hayes and I laughed.

"Lessie this is-"

"Yeah I know these two but this right here is Wifey" She pointed at me. "So don't hurt wifey or I'll hurt you" she pointed at Hayes.

Hayes chuckled, throwing his hands up. "Should I be worried?"

"I would" I chuckle.

"Look, wifey we are going to a graduation party tonight so I'll be at your house" Lessie says as I nod.

"Okay, see you"

"You already know!" She screams out walking away.

"I never knew you would replace me"