+5+

Sorry guys for the wait and here is another UPDATE!!! Be prepared!!!

Hayes P.O.V.

When we arrived at L.A. it was dark... When we went in the house it was like 11:30 P.M. so in other words the guys went to go to the club. Jo was sleep and I didnt want to wake her so I laid her down in the guess room.

I let Nash get her stuff and put it in her room. Dad left to go to his house but he said he'll check up on us from time to time. So I wasn't even sweating it. I was the last to get in bed and fall asleep.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I jumped up in bed hearing a loud "Ow" From the guest room I left Jo in. I threw blanket from off of me to go in the guest room. I opened the door and what I noticed was Sammy on the ground, groaning. With his eye covered with his hand.

Jo punched him and kicked him out the bed..... Her and her reflexes... She really needs to go get those checked out.

"I didn't do anything" Jo threw her hands up in defense as I chuckled that she did that to Sammy. It's not funny but oh well....

"Jo it's okay, you did it by accident"

"Uh Hayes?...." Sammy paused struggling to get up. He managed to  hold onto the bed. "Who the hell is this?" He asked with his hand still over his eye.

"Sammy meet my bestfriend Joanna, Jo for short. Jo, this is one of my good friends, Samuel Wilkinson. Sammy for short" I smiled at her. She covered her mouth and chuckled. "Oh my god. I could've knocked out your friend... I'm so sooo sorry that happened to you." She went over to help him up.

"It's okay.... Strong reflexes though" He still had an hand over his eye. "Uh... Thanks I think"

I chuckled, folding my arms. Maybe this won't be a bad summer after all.

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

"Guys this is Joanna, Jo for short. Jo this is Nate but Skate, John but Swazz, Jack J  and Jack G, Kyle and Tez" They all exchanged heys as Jo was holding the ice pack towards Sammy's eye.

"So this is Jo?" Nate spoke up as i nodded. "Yeah, I told you she was a girl" I said which he nods. "I'm sorry Jo for whatever Sammy did to you" He said but she chuckles.

"Actually he didn't Do anything I just punched him and kicked him out the bed.... I have good reflexes" She smiled.

"Damn... I don't won't to get on your bad side" Kyle chuckled. "Okay I know you guys but I don't know you guys. I know you played on That's so Raven" She pointed at Kyle which we started snickering.

He hates when we Snicker cause he know we are all going to clown on him. He gave us an annoying look to us. "Alright now don't start that shit today" he pointed at all of us but we just sat there trying not to laugh.

"Yeah I know you. I know Jack and Jack. And I think I remember you Tez if I don't recall" She pointed at Tez.

Tez arched an eyebrow. "Did we?" He looked at me. I nod my head. "She used to stay at my house and you were the one that called her a sno-" but he cut me off by hitting me in the shoulder. "Nevermind I remember. Don't say that man! She'll punch me in the eye!"

Jo laughed at him. "You probably called me a snotty nose runt" She smirked. "Yeah. I kinda did" he scratched the top of his head.

She chuckles. "I know Skate a little. He makes music and so does Swazz. I think I follow y'all on insta but I'm not sure" She smiles. "Yeah me and him make music" Skate pointed towards him and Swazz